Zandalari / Troll RP wanted!

Hey there! I somewhat recently managed to bring my own Zandalari to max, and have been enjoying it thus far, so much infact that I decided I wanted to find a guild for him.

Now while I am open to a variety of guilds and themes, as the title states my big preference is to find a guild mostly focused on either just Zandalari, or trolls in general. I am quite new to both scenes, and while I´ll definitely do a bit of reading, it’d also be nice to know, if any possible home would lend a helping hand in that regard.

Recommendations?

Heyo there,

I can recommend Hand of Zul if you’d be interested in a troll-only supremacist RP. We are basically following the vision of Prophet Zul(before he decided to dabble in the Old Gods stuff, of course) who wanted a united troll empire just like in the ancient times, to rule all of Azeroth!

We accept all tribes(apart from blood trolls) and do not align ourselves with either Horde or Alliance. If this would interest you, then have a look at our forum post :grin:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hand-of-zul-trollzandalari-guild-pandaria-pve-server-campaign/99304/288

3 Likes

There is also “The Painted Shields” if you want a more Horde-friendly approach.
I don’t know all the details about them but if I understand correctly, they’re a military-esque guild that takes in Zandalari and other Troll tribes to better the Zandalari Empire.
But I figure one of the officers/guildies from that guild is better fit to explain it.

Recruitment thread: [PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields 🛡

11 Likes

Good Afternoon! o/

As Kazjul has kindly stated above, we are the seventh rastari cohort of Zandalar, the “Painted Shields”! We often create our own NPC’d events rather than the standard “attack the raid marker” event, attend/create various large-scale events every year, campaigns, social events, travelling so on, so forth.

A long standing Zandalari military unit honouring the pact made between Queen Talanji & the Horde, we’re currently on a campaign in Zangarmarsh with multiple other guilds.

if you’d like to get in touch & get some more information about the guild feel free to /w me in-game on “Azkahlo”.

18 Likes

Hand of Zul for the non-horde pure troll experience, Painted Shields for for something more horde-leaning, cooperating with other Horde non-loyalist PCU guilds, and of course us: Dazari of The First Empire for a military of tribals and zandalari, folllowing values of the old conquerors and tending to the needs of Zandalar primarily.

3 Likes

Welcome to Troll RP!

I’m gonna reccomend Shadow of the Empires. We’re a guild based in ZG. We’re relatively low magic with large emphasis on character progression.

The RP is mostly set around daily life in ZG, Loa rituals and occasionally some expeditions or adventurous plots, but we don’t travel the world much. On the other hand, each troll gets a large amount of character specific plots and the GMs do a great job of focusing on each of the members, so you definitely feel like an integral part of ZG.
Also, the community is hilarious!

If you prefer a more laid-back, character-focused and troll culture experience, check out the SotE forum thread.

3 Likes

Kaz’jul… Ma mon… Ah frend. Helpin hand for others once again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.