Zenedar (PvP) Horde Reconnections

Hi Xat :wave: best MT EU

Sad to hear about what happened to Hekmato.

4 Likes

Hey! I was in Awakenings, My ex Ericthaman was one of the gms. I never raided with you guys, because it was my ex playing most of the time, but i did some dung and lvling with you guys! Madlady was my name…A mage…Later it became Quena.
Where are you playing? /Soph

Cosmo - Shaman in In Horde We Trust, Braindead, Delirium gonna play on Flamelash as Warrior.

Fanderdoorth - Troll Hunter - Arctic Legion

I’m sad to read about what happened to Hekmato, my condolences.

2 Likes

Ciao Ari sono Wat ti ricordi? Abbiamo fondato praticamente insieme The Italian Job. Che bei ricordi …è un sincero piacere poterti risalutare. Giocherò in Pirewood Village…ha 50 anni i riflessi non sono precisamente piu da pvp hehehe. Spero vivamente poter passare qualche ora in game con te vecchio amico.
Con affetto Gabriele (Wat, Haade)

HI KANABRAS!!
Very glad to see you here guys! hope all is well for each one of you!:slight_smile:

Name: Corp
Rogue (playing priest druid healer)
Guild: Arctic Legion
Tag: Offman#2935

It is true what Xat confirmed, it happened back in 2014.

3 Likes

Ciao!!! Ma che piacere!!! Certo che mi ricordo! Ormai siamo vecchietti :rofl: Se tu ne hai 50 io ne ho 48 ^^ Sei Alleanza ora?

Grande Ari, sto aspettando che mi attivino il credito, appena posso loggare penso ripartirò con Horda. Ho giocato Alleanza per lungo tempo. La magia di varcare nuovamente le porte della vecchia Orgrimmar sarà commovente…

Hey everyone glad to see multiple DAWN peeps and lots of others I remember. Who’s playing classic? I’m on Gehennas. Wish I’d known about this thread before.

Jaz
UD Rogue
DAWN

tesseract#21773

Ciao Ari come ti ho anticipato, sono in Pirewood Village Troll Hunter nome Newtroll. Sto giocando con un carissimo amico ti aspettiamo !

vooma
orc ( i think )
hunter

Hello,

Misguided, Tauren fury warrior.
Played in Risen, Dark Side of the Moon and Delirium.

Just found this topic, I hope some old friends are still checking it:

Blingbling
Troll Shadow Priest
Used to melt faces

Nalaa
Undead shadow priest