Zombies way too weak

They’re so weak that the only effective strategy I’ve found was at least a 20 man raid on the portal room. Not only that, but the amount of guards spawned in cities is ridiculous. What’s the point of the event if we’re going to be pve’ing against guards instead of other players?

5 Likes

Well, considering you get swarmed by 50+ of them, i think they need to be weaker.

You need to build up your minions first, then you can use No 4 to stick them all on your target.

I don’t even see zombies in orgrimmar anymore.

The moment one of them spawns, they melt IMMEDIATELY.

Horde has no chill.

1 Like

Or maybe.,… just maybe… you took wrong entrance?

I know people on ogrimmar are stupid to take main gate… lol

This is a good and a bad thing. The good is that in order to fulfill your zombie purpose you need a proper zombie horde which encourages group activities.

The bad is that if you don’t have a proper zombie horde, you are mopped out fast which isn’t that fun.

1 Like

The alarm went off at Blizzard, FUN DETECTED!

2 Likes

They was OP af on the PTR, no one could literally kill them any of them enough in general. There was massive complains from testers because of that. So ofcourse they had to be nerfed.

You can’t expect to be immortal against 1000000000000 Mortals.

Red alert: FUN DETECTED!

1 Like

I have built over 200 zombies by myself and raided dazar alor multiple times.
There’s a constant war going down @the great bazaar but the guards will just kill them

I agree that a raid group is best though, you can’t do much alone.

What are you expecting? A hostile takeover interrupting everything for a whool week?

ehmm yes I’ve actually made that happen matter of fact ^^
https://imgur.com/a/mGK4rQV

With hostile take over I mean you wont be abl to anything from Datal Azal at alk.

That woudlnt be healthy. You have to have grace periods.

I mean somemetimes in Orgrimmar I am fighting for an hour vs alliance raid party that are zombies.

Well I’ve made it happen that there’s constant zombies spawning, and constant supply of enemies for the zombies. This will never die out and it’s been going for this for over 5hours. I think there are atleast 500 zombies non stop. Ofcourse you can still quest till you walk through one of the groups of zombies. Then you get 1shot :stuck_out_tongue:

https://imgur.com/a/5dxlM65
This will NEVER end. Till expansion launches LUL

1 Like

Actually blizz has said Zombie Invasion is gone 1 hour before launch. So in less than 24 hours it will be gone forever.

^^This

The new Shadowlands content will become available on all realms on Tuesday, 24 November at Midnight CET (1:00 a.m. EET, 2:00 a.m. MSK). At that time, players who have purchased Shadowlands will receive the quest “Shadowlands: A Chilling Summons” to start them on their way through the shattered sky. We’ve collected a few other things to consider before that time, as well thereafter.

WoW’s 16th Anniversary will end at 19:00 CET on Sunday, 22 November.

The Death Rising event will end one hour before Shadowlands launches. All prologue quests and world bosses will vanish at that time.

30 minutes before launch time, Battle for Azeroth Mythic Keystone dungeons will become unavailable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.