Avengers Might nerfeado en arenas

Pues eso, parece que este trait está nerfeado en arenas, y no encuentro información al respecto.

He estado jugando una build de 3 Avengers Might para hacer PvP outdoor durante los asaltos, y ahora que he empezado a hacer 2c2 me he dado cuenta de que la maestría que da se reduce en un 50% en arenas.
No se si esto pasaba antes del pre-parche.

¿Alguien sabe algo acerca de esto? ¿Es un bug o es algo intencionado?

Hasta donde me suena esto ya era así desde hace tiempo.

"Every portion of Azerite powers that scale with item level have been reduced by 50% in PvP.

• Developers’ notes: With the advent of new five-ring Azerite armor in Season 2, we’re mindful of the increased potential for stacking and combining traits. Over the course of BfA we’ve also made adjustments to individual Azerite traits, but that creates uncertainty and unpredictability, where unless you’ve followed all our hotfixes you don’t know exactly how a given trait will change when you enter PvP. This aims to replace that uncertainty with a straightforward rule. This change also overwrites all previous reductions to Azerite Traits in PvP that occurred during Season 1, as they will all now have their reduction set to 50% effectiveness. Non-scaling and non-stacking effects are unaffected by this adjustment."
1 «Me gusta»