PVP SOD Issues - Bored people in action

The problem of killing Low Levels or being defeated by parties of 3 to 5 players has caused me to drop SOD on two occasions. I come back because my friends play and in the end it’s fun… Until it isn’t.

I can understand that the end game of the game does not satisfy all players, that some get bored, or that they simply lack empathy and heart and that people are dedicated to bothering for no reason but… This is too much. Players’ time is not valued anywhere lately.

I don’t understand how after so many years it hasn’t occurred to Blizzard to limit the PVP if there are people in a group or at certain levels. It is not normal to be beaten at Low Level. It is not normal for parties of 3 people to be wiped by 1.

Just as there is a TOGGEL PVP OFF/ON, there should be more options to limit this type of behavior, or penalties that make killing low levels or quest NPCs something that is not worth it.

I’m not the only one who has dropped the game or doesn’t play as much anymore because of this…

Is anyone else thinking Blizzard need to think about this or is it cool that they kill u 6 times in a row without even being able to level up my character?
The game costs monthly for this type of abuse from lifeless people, ok. And my time?