Talented anticipation, roguish subtlety

I don’t know if there’s any point in talking, but I’d rather try than do nothing. When the rogue talents for dragonflight came out, the topic of the large amount of lost combo points that the subtlety rogue has and will have was discussed in the Ravenholdt discord. An example “0cp, use SD, shadowstrike 3cp, then shadowstrike but weapon mastery procs 9 cp, 2 cp lost and if shadow techniques procs 3 cp lost”. And it’s very frustrating to play the class and have that happen to you when you don’t have to rescue the “Anticipation” talent, as simple as that and we stop feeling bad every time we lose combo points, which is almost always. Another topic I wanted to talk about, the “Shadow technologies” talent is the biggest trolling thing that can be done (In MOP it was great, but because we had Anticipation too), and if you put it together with Echoing Reprimand we don’t even talk about it anymore, what do you have to do? be playing with /cast eviscerate /stopattack or approach auras because the shadow technologies proc works for you 100%. At least with “Anticipation” we don’t lose the combo points that are generated when we have them full, so with Anticipation we alleviate the problems of shadow technologies, weapon mastery and better ambush (if for example we have a 5cp cap and we have 3cp if we launch shadowstrike we lose a point by having improved ambush, if not we launch it we finish with 3cp =S, if we wait for shadow technics to jump to finish with 4p and it takes a long time we burn energy, all scenarios are frustrating). If someone with decisive power gets to read it and comes to consider it, it would be a miracle, since I am not “famous” and I have no repercussion to make me sound. By the way, dragonflight talents are great, we can only add the anticipation either in the subtlety tree or in the generic tree, it costs nothing and is going to make a lot of players of this spec happy.

1 «Me gusta»