Warlock: Wheel of Death

Warlock: Wheel of Death

Greetings to everyone, my dear and beloved friends. Of course, on our forum we have disagreements, but we will still remain friends, since this is a forum and here we will discuss everything related to the “Stone of the Hearth” and our life.

To your attention the warlock « Wheel of Death »!

Wheel of Death

Class: Warlock

Format: Standard

Year of Pegasus

#2x (1) Fel Harp
#2x (1) Gul’dan’s Gift
#2x (1) Fracturing
#2x (2) Desecration
#2x (2) Soul Steal
#2x (2) Elementium Geode
#2x (3) Forge of Will
#2x (3) Annihilation of Mortals
#1x (3) Echo
#2x (4) Dubious Pact
#1x (5) Symphony of Sins
#1x (6) Loken, Jailer of Yogg-Saron
#2x (6) Doom Owl
#1x (8) Wheel of DEATH!!!
#1x (8) The Lone Ranger Reno
#1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#1x (4) Redundant module
#1x (5) Ideal module
#1x (9) Sargeras the Destroyer
#2x (10) Board move
#1x (30) Fanottem, Lord of the Opera

AAECAf0GCPnGBazpBab7Bej/BfGABsekBq+oBuqzBgvnoAT0xgXI6wX6+QXX+gXOgAaEngajoAbwqQaJtQbe5gYAAQP1swbHpAb3swbHpAbo3gbHpAYAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

Friends, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel that I made on YouTube to make guides, streams and cover all the events that happen in Hearthston.

What do you need to do?

1. Follow the link.
  2. Subscribe to the channel.
  3. Press the bell.
  4. Give a few likes.
  5. Leave a comment or two!

Thank you in advance to everyone who will participate in this.

Everyone asks me on my channel why I shoot videos on my phone. First of all, it’s difficult to do. I love challenges; Secondly, when you shoot on your phone, you need the right angle, light and shadow; Thirdly, it is very difficult to film with a phone. Your hands get tired and numb when you hold the phone for 30 minutes or 1 hour with your fingers. The hands don’t get tired much; Fourth, it is unusual to film “Heartstone” on a phone and try to capture high-quality content; Fifthly, I don’t see the point in filming with OBS or another program - it’s sad, boring and ordinary!

It will be an interesting match between a warlock and a druid. He’s number one. Watch this video and you will definitely like it.

1. Hearthstone Warlock Wheel of Death (youtube.com)

2. I managed to film a match with a robber, and when the match ended, the robber was added to my friend list and in the end we became friends!