Sombra furtivity

hello Blizzard as a big fan of the game and a big hand has flowed since its announcement at Blizzcon 2016 and as soon as it was released I learned to play and experienced all its GamePlay changes plus its redesign is incredible but if you please can you just change 1 absolutely unbearable thing about my favorite character? being able to get you out of it so that the fufu we can even activate or deactivate it it’s boring not being able to control myself in addition to ruining a lot of fights where I’m not supposed to die in addition to not being able to push the peloas as we want due to the fact that sinking into fufu at a time when I don’t want to in addition to a time when I try to push the payload

French forum here.

Hello,

As a fellow fan of Blizzard games, I completely understand your frustration with the recent changes to your favorite character. It’s disappointing when gameplay alterations, meant to enhance the experience, end up creating new challenges and frustrations instead.

It’s particularly frustrating when a mechanic that was once manageable and controllable suddenly becomes unpredictable due to changes in the game’s design. In your case, the inability to control when to exit stealth mode has clearly had a significant impact on your gameplay experience.

It’s essential for game developers to listen to the feedback of their community, especially dedicated fans like yourself. Providing players with more control over crucial mechanics, such as stealth mode activation and deactivation, can greatly improve overall satisfaction and enjoyment.

I hope that Blizzard takes your feedback into consideration and works towards finding a solution that addresses your concerns while maintaining the integrity of the game. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and here’s hoping for a positive change in the future.

Pour pousser le payload des petits coups de mêlée permet de sortir du fufu, non ?

Oui mais je comprends sa frustration.

Moi aussi, mais c’est clairement fait à dessein par les devs, donc je pense qu’il faut faire avec.

J’ai cru comprendre que le but du rework était de la rendre plus dynamique et plus teamplay, qu’elle joue avec l’équipe et pas je viens en fufu, je colle une tête, je repars à l’autre bout de la map où c’est safe. Du coup, aller en fufu sur le point puis en sortir pour capper ou aller en fufu jusqu’au payload puis je le fait avancer en soetant du fufu, ce n’est probablement pas dans la lignée de ce nouveau positionnement.

Après, ils reviendront peut-être en arrière.

1 mention « J’aime »

Je suis d’accord mais le fufu passif casse son dynamisme par moment, je serais pour supprimer cette mécanique au final.

Elle n’a jamais pu contest en fufu donc c’est pas vraiment un problème.
Par contre le temps d’action entre le fufu et visible est assez déplaisant.

Personellement j’appuie brièvement sur clique gauche pour tirer, ça tire pas le temps de l’animation de sortie du fufu, par contre ce qui est idiot c’est que parfois en étant à coté du payload le fufu se remet, et parfois ça bloque

1 mention « J’aime »

je joue pas sombra, mais ca me fais pensé a certain ult ou j’aimerais avoir la possibilité de les terminé plus tot si ils ne servent plus a rien, exemple reaper phara zen