Shadowlands and Legacy Content

So I’m raising this subject because I think it is quite annoying to go through old content in the way it is currently designed.

I have been going through Shadowlands content with the intent on upgrading my sanctum, unlocking some of the gear, doing some of the achievements and I’ve come to the realisation that Shadowlands as it is right now is really poorly designed.

Honestly, I think Blizzard if they wanted to do well by players who actually go back and play the old content should think of making Anima an account wide ressources and make the sanctum upgrades account wide as well.

Right now, the amount of time it takes to go through old content, do the upgrades, get the anima, do it on the other covenant sanctums and as well do it all again on at least 3 other classes in order to get all the armour types is insane.

Please, as a long time enjoyer of the warcraft universe. I would love to see some of the legacy content actually be more accessible in order to make for some content to go through while we wait for your future updates to the game.

1 mention « J’aime »