New pirate warrior 2024

New pirate warrior 2024

Greetings to all, my dear friends!

I decided to remember the old days. I honestly don’t remember in what year the pirate warrior appeared, who for a long time occupied the first lines of the Hearthstone rating system?
In my opinion, this is 2015-2016. Everyone hated this deck. The Pirate Warrior deck dealt the killing blow on turn 5 with no options.
I also hit Legendary rank more than 10 times on this deck. It was convenient for me to play on this particular deck, since I worked two jobs day and night, and at night I worked as a bouncer in a nightclub as security. You don’t really sleep and suffer from periodic insomnia. I liked the pirate warrior. You turn it on at 04:00 or 05:00 after a night shift and a quick series of games begins, and then, when you are tired of everything, you can go to bed or sleep quickly knocks you out.
Pirate Warrior was the number one top deck and kept everyone in fear and tension for a long time, by the way, why didn’t the developer Hearthstone update the pirates and pirate warrior weapons. Release real wild and aggressive pirates who will destroy everyone.
Filibuster on the attack!!!
I recommend this deck to everyone. I will collect several assemblies of the pirate warrior, but at the moment I do not have magic dust for crafting other versions of the pirate warrior. You need 2000-3000 magic powder and you will have to somehow accumulate it for other versions of the pirate warrior.

Thank you all, my dear friends!

Juggernaut

Class: Warrior

Format: Freestyle

#2x (1) Air Raider
#2x (1) South Seas Sailor
#1x (1) Port Raid
#2x (1) N’Zoth’s First Mate
#1x (1) Pirate Eye
#1x (2) Ship Cannon
#2x (2) Misty Sail Corsair
#2x (2) Port Rogue
#1x (2) Rogue Paratrooper
#1x (2) Merging from the Depths
#1x (3) Battle Anchor
#2x (3) Brotherhood Gunner
#2x (3) South Sea Captain
#2x (3) Pirate Cultist
#2x (3) Stormwind Reaver
#2x (4) Dread Corsair
#1x (4) Sky General Kragg
#1x (4) Horseman’s Ax
#1x (7) Greattooth Nellie
#1x (7) Kragg Celestial

AAEBAQcK+w/FFZG8At6tA+mwA/O3A47tA5j2A7LBBI7JBAqCsAKIsALdrQOV9gPP+wOcgQSmigSvoATWngbJ9AYAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

1. Hearthstone New pirate warrior 2024 (youtube.com)

2. Hearthstone New Pirate Warrior 2024 (youtube.com)