No sound at all

Hi everyone, it’s been a really long time that I have no audio in game, at all.
I’ve tried the methods found online but nothing, I even think it may be a problem of battle.net in general but even reaintalling it changed nothing (other games like starcraft has no sound too).

Does anyone has a solution or at least an idea of what the problem may be?
Overwatch ofr example has no sound if i use normal headphones (or no headphones at all) but has it when i have the one with the microphone, idk if it changes something.

Thanks for everyone who may be of help, i guess this is my last hope.

Hey Rizack! This is the italian forum, so be sure to post in the correct one for the future (or write in the appropriate language): https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/technical-support/13

Said that, check the Windows Volume Mixer, the operating system creates game specific volume controls for each application and there are chances that these are set to zero specifically for the games you indicated.

The Overwatch issue seems to be slightly different though, but does changing headphones affect the other games as well?

Oh, non avevo fatto caso che mi aveva aperto il forum italiano, errore mio.

Riguardo alle cuffie, devo aspettare ottobre per testare in quanto sono a fare stagione e sono rimaste a casa.

Riguardo al mixer volume, purtroppo avevo gia testato e non è quello.
Anche starcreft non ha volume (gli unici 3 giochi che possiedo) e per quello immagino possa essere un problema diretto di battle.net