A pleasant event happened in my life...!

A pleasant event happened in my life…!!!

Hello everyone, friends!

Pleasant events happen in our lives. A subscriber to my channel sent me a gift, but not a new YouTube channel, but she was a subscriber to my old YouTube channel, which had 969 subscribers and which I deleted in 2022!
An old and very long story…
There is no point in telling her, but it was very nice to receive a gift from her!!!
Very nice!!!
Looking at this gift and the glass from the gift. I realized that I was behind both life and fashion. I have never used this product and I don’t know what this product is!

Gift for the studio! Bring the super prize for April 20, 2024 to the studio!
Hooray!

Video:

Hearthstone (youtube.com)

1 polubienie

This is Polish forum and russian trolls are not wellcome here…
Moderator please ban this troll permanentny.
Moderatorzy zbanujcie permanentnie tego trolla.

3 polubienia

tak samo zbanują jego, jak zbanowali Ciebie za obrażanie innych, tu od dawna nie ma moderacji. Blizz ma już w dupie to forum, gdyby było inaczej też dawno dostałbyś perma.

2 polubienia

No, sir, you are wrong. The “hearth stone” is the social interaction of people. Social project. Yes, and this is important and this should concern everyone so that there is a complete understanding of what is happening!
But how does it work?
Through the “Stone of Hearth” you can randomly create a flow of information, some other people can observe this chaotic flow of information.

1. The whole world consists of information.
  2. No time.
  3. No space.
    Just a continuous information flow…
1 polubienie

Spadaj trollu.
Temat close a autor do zbanowania.

3 polubienia

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand: :point_right: :+1:

1 polubienie

Jeszcze tu jesteś?
Jak chcesz to pisz suche na zagranicznym forach ale nie tu

3 polubienia

Hearthstone (youtube.com)

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :call_me_hand:

1 polubienie

Spadaj trollu
Gdzie administracja?

2 polubienia

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :call_me_hand: :+1:

1 polubienie

Znowu?
Gdzie jest administracja?!?
Ten gość powinien dostać bana bo troluje

2 polubienia

Założył drugie konto to już są 2 do bana.

3 polubienia

:call_me_hand: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :+1:

1 polubienie

Nie ma administracji by zareagować

2 polubienia

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :call_me_hand:

1 polubienie

Gdzie jest administracja gdy jest potrzeba
Malaka :rofl:

2 polubienia

Good day. How are you? :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :call_me_hand:

1 polubienie

Awikun z Szangusiem połączyli siły, świat się kończy… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Polubienia: 5

wróg mojego wroga… :smile:

3 polubienia

The strongest man in Hearthstone? Who is he?
Yes, this question lies on the very surface or at the very edge, but who is this person, what is the most surprising and mysterious thing in this story, that this person turned out to be NorthWind or North!

Yes, friends, this is the strongest person and player in Hearthstone! Two in one, just like in the Head and Shoulders shampoo commercial!

Friends, what do you think about all this? How did this happen, said the death knight?!!

1. (62) Warrior goes on attack - YouTube
  2. 1 марта 2024 г. (youtube.com)
1 polubienie