Pirate warrior quest is always top

Pirate warrior quest is always top

Greetings to all, my dear friends!

Pirate warrior quest, in my opinion, the developers of Hearthston were wrong to abandon several versions of filibusters. At one time, there were fierce debates here on the forum about how several archetypes of the pirate warrior would develop. Below in the video you can see how the legendary card “Pirate Eye” flies out of the cannon on the right of the screen. There has been much speculation and furious debate about what could be done:

1. A pirate ship that will drive onto the game board in Hearthston and drop several legendary pirates onto the table;
  2. There was a version that legendary pirates would appear and fly from your hand onto the table;
  3. Or they wrote on the forum that perhaps it will be a pirate plane, from which a pirate dissident of several legendary pirates will be ejected, who will land on the playing field in Hearthston using parachutes;
  4. A bomb ball that will fall from above, and legendary pirates will jump out of it.
    There were many versions of how pirate decks would continue to develop in the future, but then everything stopped and got stuck, and so we see only one legendary pirate, “Eye.”
    In the video you can see how the legendary pirate card “Peeper” flies out of a cannon onto the Hearthston table/

Hearthstone Warrioir (youtube.com)

In my opinion, the developers of Hearthstone made a major oversight in that they stopped releasing cards for the Pirate Warrior Deck, which is suitable for all age groups in Hearthstone.

1. The pirate deck is suitable for children to better understand and study Hearthstone;
  2. Schoolchildren who like to watch the film “Pirates of the Caribbean”;
  3. Adults who love this whole wonderful pirate theme just as much.

When I was in school, I loved to read books or works dedicated to the pirate brotherhood. All these exciting adventures and battles of pirates that took place in different seas and oceans of the world. This whole endless list of books about pirates that you may have read:

1. “The Odyssey of Captain Blood”, Rafael Sabatini;
  2. “Treasure Island”, Robert Louis Stevenson;
  3. “The Golden Chalice”, John Steinbeck;
  4. “Pirates of America”, Alexandre Olivier Exquemelin;
  5. “Bride of the Wind”, Natalia Osoianu;
  6. “The Sea Wolf”, Jack London;
  7. “The Avenger”, Alastair Reynolds;
  8. “The Black Corsair”, Emilio Salgari;
  9. “Pirates, corsairs, filibusters”, Georges Blon;
  10. “Rails”, China Mieville, etc.

There is a richest family in the USA, or more correctly, the Morgan dynasty. Henry Morgan, nicknamed the Cruel (1635-1688), is one of the most famous and richest pirates whose descendants live in the USA and it was Henry Morgan who became a fabulously rich and famous pirate all over the world, about whom quite a few books have been written.
American billionaires, the Du Ponts, also made a fortune from smuggling and the pirate art of robbery and robbery, but not all Du Ponts were from the pirate fraternity. Wealthy American aristocrats, industrialists and American filibusters pooled their capital. They united their families through marriage (marrying their children to pool their capital) and then the richest dynasty of American billionaires, the Du Ponts, arose.

The Hearthstone developers should try to create a series of new legendary pirates and new interesting decks. I miss the days when there were pirate decks galore in Hearthstone!

Thank you everyone and have a nice day!