Missing sevrals skins from ov1

Hey, I’ve been playing Overwatch practically from the beginning, and I’ve earned most of the basic in-game skins, dedicating dozens of hours to it. I’ve also participated in most of the events, during which I acquired a bunch of seasonal skins. Recently, I connected my account to Overwatch 2, and I’ve realized that many of the skins I had didn’t transfer over. For example, I don’t have the DVa police officer skin or some of the basic Mercy skins. This really saddens me because I’ve genuinely invested a lot of time into this game. I reached out to support regarding this, and they told me that it’s not their issue and I should write a post on the forum. I find it really disappointing that the support is brushing off my problem and trying to pass the responsibility onto someone else. I even purchased the season pass just now because I have a phase in life where I can dedicate time to this game, and then this surprise happens. It really takes away my motivation to grind for everything I had all over again. Do the developers, as the support suggests, have the capability to assist me and restore the skins I worked so hard to acquire?