Complete moral ugliness on the part of the support team and the developers themselves

Now in the middle of a match in the League of nexus in Heroes of the storm, you turned off me and another 4 players from the server.Gave us a penalty and cut the progress points.
Please tell me you morons?Do you disconnect from the server during the match and give another penalty for leaving?I don’t want to quarrel with anyone,but you throw rude people at me ,I lose because of them.I get fines and can not move on the rating.
not only do you take away players ’ progress, you are very difficult to contact.Money you beret without problems Yu in return nor what. A permanent fine for no reason, no way to avoid it.Why would I do that?It is easier for me to delete the game and recommend friends to do the same.Can you then return my investment if you do not respect your rights?!
you don’t want to work normally.I’m breaking rules you don’t follow,making me run after you.What the kindergarten.

¿Hablas espanol? 你會說中文嗎?
Я ни на что не намекаю, но упражняться в иностранных языках можно сколько угодно где-нибудь за пределами этого форума, а здесь рекомендуется общаться на русском языке.

3 лайка

че? Learn Russian noob!!!

learn if you must,or anything to worry about if you are noob

Выше ты можешь видеть примеры машинного перевода.

Вкратце: соль в том, что его команду выкинуло с сервера в то время, когда они играли в Лигу. Со всеми последствиями, соответствующими ливу из игры.

прикольно, когда по русски напишет кто-нить ему может посочувствует, а так это просто троллинг а не тема.

Лайков: 1