Horror Garden is horrifying. Сады ужасов ужасны!

Greetings team Blizzard,
The Department of HoTS. Hear my call.
I am the fan of your creativity and the player of HoTS within a beta for more than 3 years. In view of the fact that I have no opportunity to exclude from playtime this new terrible map I have to threaten you to finish playing this beautiful reality completely.

I am extremely unhappy with the rework of the maps mechanics, and this is described in the topic header.

The map is incredibly unbalanced. All depends not on the teams, but on the specific game mechanics. I ask you to immediately correct such cruel injustice, as well as players like me are hurt and physically unpleasant to suffer these kind of feelings.

For example, please rate a situation: Horrors themselves demolish us 3 T1 forts and 1 fortress while less than level 10 level reached within half a minute, we even cant react; at level 16 Horrors do not demolish the opposing team even the gates. Their importance had decreased greatly while they were growing second time and later. Despite the revival time of 15-20 seconds, my team loses all the infrastructure at the beginning of the game and can not win it back or reconstruct - its only Horrors glory, none of enemy heroes. Yes, this mechanics worked even for my team sometimes, and even then I was surprised to notice how easy it becomes to finish enemy, barely taken the third seed just once. However, at the 15-16 level, when the spawn goes much more time, our Horrors - call em ours - were quite less effective, did not burn all of the enemy’s defenses like the enemys did.

I repeat, mechanics does demolishing itself - cos at earliest situation any Horror grows between T1 towers, crushes the defence while half of team of mine ressurrects, and destroys whole 3 T1 forts completely within 10-12 seconds with a pack of wave. This early force IS UNABLE to be defended without a VERY SPECIAL choise of heroes. and they must stay alive just at this apocalypse.

Otherwise i’m tired to lose early t2 while my team completely perishes, without a chance to come back.
The old story: one player takes Horror - is hard not to recall with warmth and sorrow. New black balance had showed itself many times I saw this map indeed. It is extremely rare to create some kind of equality in the game for matchmaking, and dont even try to make me believe it does.

.DD aka Siona2223

Уважаемая команда разработчиков Близзард, а точнее отдел ХоТС. 
Я уже более 1 лет поклонник Вашего творчества и игрок ХоТС с беты. В виду того, что физически исключить из своего игрового времени эту новую ужасную карту возможности у меня нет - угрожаю Вам перестать играть и навсегда закончить эти прекрасные реальности, можете проверить - их у меня куплено немало.

Я крайне недоволен переработкой механики карты, и это описано в шапке темы. Как бы я не играл на ней с момента редакции, это несет мне страдание. Карта невероятно несбалансирована. На ней все зависит не от команд, а от конкретных игровых механик. Прошу Вас немедленно исправить такие жестокие несправедливости ко мне как к игроку, а также всем, кому также больно и физически неприятно играть на этой карте.
Для примера, пожалуйста, оцените ситуацию, при которой менее чем на 10 уровне вражеские Ужасы сносят нам 3 форта и 1 крепость, а на 16 уровне наши Ужасы не снесли команде противников даже ворот.
Эта черная несправедливость сколько я вижу эту карту. Крайне редко создается некое равенство по игре. Старый режим - один игрок берет Ужас - вспоминается с теплотой и печалью. Несмотря на время возрождения в 15-20 секунд, моя команда теряет в начале игры практически всю инфраструктуру и уже не может её отвоевать. Однако на 15-16 уровне, когда время возрождения составляет гораздо больше времени, Ужасы далеко не так ужасны, и не сжигают всю оборону противника. 
Да, эта механика работала и на мою команду, и даже тогда я с удивлением замечал, насколько легко становится доиграть, едва взято третье семя.
2 лайка

Нда, карта теперь отстойна. И скоро все они будут такими.

3 лайка

Механика карты стала лучше. Дурацкий сбор семян и блуждание “Цветка” через всю карту с отображением на мини-карте - это лютейший идиотизм.
Хорошие АА с % уроном - цветок становился бесполезен. Сейчас давятся все 3 линии, приходится продумывать героев для карты, чтоб и пофайтить, и отбиться в случае чего.

Лайков: 1

Можно было просто Ужас жирнее в три раза сделать, и вопрос гoвнo. Это была единственная карта, где надо было файтить/дефать сразу в двух местах. Причем, хитро файтить/дефать. А сейчас у нас еще один альтеракский перевал.

2 лайка