Ban for violation of the Code of Conduct

Came to OW2 recently, got really sucked in by the stories of people from the first OW. I registered, started learning, donated for beautiful pixels.

One day I go to the mail and see:
Recent activity on this account has shown various and continued actions deemed inappropriate for Overwatch. These actions violate our Code of Conduct and create an unacceptable detriment to our players.

Immediately I got angry, upset. But not discouraged. I started to write to support, with wrote out all the details, but I was answered by bots or copied the content of my letter. But I still did not despair. But today comes a reply letter that further questions will not answer.

And that I received for 3 letters.
1- Bot reply: Battle.net Login
2. Accidentally sent to the wrong place: I can only send two links, but there’s nothing important in there, I sent it to the wrong section (I was very angry)
3. And one suggestion: Battle.net Login

In which not one of them did not get an answer, why was I banned.

The thing is, I’m not a toxic person at all, not at all. Thought about it, but maybe I wrote it somewhere and said it in chat. But then a day later, my wife gets banned. Which they ignore, too. The only thing left is the computer club and some problems with it.

Maybe someone’s had a run-in? Or some support person reading my thread.

But how to tell, to try to investigate me no one gives me, and they themselves do not do it.

Perhaps you wrote to ez in the chat, or asked to change the hero of another player. Or they wrote negatively in another form, this is not acceptable and they will ban you for it.
And your wife may have been banned due to the fact that the accounts are linked or come from the same IP.

]Yeah, we play at the computer club. But if that was the only reason, my wife wouldn’t have gotten the ban.

As a matter of fact, I’ve never written anything like that in chat.