Bring back BCRF charity event in Overwatch 2

Bring back Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

Nota bene: all of my Pink Mercy return topics were banned because of the attacks of players, who marked them with flags! Moreover, I was banned as well for several days (I couldn’t write anything here). That’s the main reason why I need to change the name of it. It seems to me that “Pink Mercy” (I mean this word combination) is like a trigger for a malice and trolling. Once again, sorry for this naming.

It is passed more than 5 years since a truly special charity event when gamers all around the world donated money to the BCRF - Pink Mercy. However, there are still millions of people, who wanted to help but for some reasons couldn’t participate in it. It’s time to act and answer the call! It’s time to bring back this event and achieve several things, which are incredibly important!
First of all, the players of the Nintendo Switch platform did not have the opportunity to participate in this charity event and could not support the BCRF company (explanation: access to the Overwatch game in 2019, and the action was foreseen in 2018). As a result, Blizzard Inc seriously discriminates against the players of this console, by not returning this event in the game.
Secondly, gamers will donate more money to the BCRF, so more and more people, who need help, will get it. We all will be like guarding angels, who save innocent lives. Remember - more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved!
All in all, I am completely sure that Pink Mercy must return in Overwatch 2. Moreover, the most favorable decision will be to leave this skin in the store forever so that players of all platf can donate money to charity at any moment. Remember - more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved!
Heroes never die!

Лайков: 1

Мастурбасьëн? Экскузима?

Никогда не понимал любовь к Pink Mercy. Легендарный скин Лиги (All Stars) намного интереснее.
А эти две косички смотрятся нелепо.

это синдром упущенной выгоды, шкурка какого именно персонажа имхо без разницы

Мерся судья дредд самый прикольный скин :japanese_goblin:

Hey CB

If you can, please contact me on the battlenet app

I am Megadodo#11847