New hero breaks matchmaking?

So, Venture got released for 3 days. And while I can understand longer queues and some server errors when finding a game (small indi developer studio, what can you do)… I don’t understand why all of a sudden me and my friend (around gold rank together) get matches with masters and GMs where we nned just to wait when they win in their minigame of target practice.

THIS IS NOT FUN! It’s frustraiting. Not losing, but UNFAIR matchmaking. Losing is ok when you actually can fight back. Yes it’s qp, but IT DOESN’T MATTER when we’re talking about competitive game. I still want to win, I still want to compete with other players of similar skill… not to be a target for gm player.

You can say “well in OWCS there are also some matches where 1 team steamrolls the other”. Yes, but this is happening for a different reason. It’s because of a strat, teamwork, momentum and veeeery small technical skill and aim gap. This is very different to a gm player just rolling ver lower rank player with whole team playing as “support characters”…

Вот лэнгуаге из зис?

Приношу свои извинения.
По привычке писал на английском, наивно полагая, что так самому Аарону Келлеру будет проще увидеть мой крик души и тут же по мановению волшебной палочки все поправить, и сразу же бы наступила идиллия в овервотче и мир во всем мире.

ну или… “инглиш мазафака, ду ю спик ит?” :smiley:

Нам-то не рассказывай. Спалился засланный шпион.

InnoAgent! Code Red! MayDay! MayDay!