Duel 1v1 for 75k gold ( gold only on Silvermoon server )

Hello there, guys!
On the Silvermoon server, I have 75k gold and a small challenge (ONLY FOR EU!!!).
To get them: you need to beat me in the mirror (I’m Frost DK) in an honest 1v1 duel in Bo5 format (Best of 5). The choice of location is yours, we can even adjust the maneuvers. Various kinds of abuse such as flasks, buffs, engineering items, etc. - my condemnation and you will automatically win the duel for me. And I will also inform you in advance that Azerites are also included in the abuse account. No matter how strange it may sound, but such abilities as the crucible can be so robust enough to heal its owner or inflict good damage on the enemy in the open world. Ilvl, pvp or pve gear, legendary, runes, and your entire build - it doesn’t matter, I will be glad to everyone and everything that you can show. Well, in advance from unnecessary questions, I’ll write down that I’m doing this just for fun, and I’ll pump my bi skill. I don’t really need the gold itself on that server, because I play on a completely different one, but it can be a good incentive for some players in the form of encouragement. Oh yes. Endless revenge is also prohibited, perhaps, the CD for revenge will be 3 days.
If you managed to interest - write in a private message Jesssusss#9313 ( Discord ).

Just the game has nothing more to do and is overly boring)

Forgot to say: Gold on the Alliance side :smiley: