Battle.net launcher not working?

Totally agree. Its a joke!

1 Like

Same for me and my friends.

1 Like

Same, UK, EU server.

ā€œCould not log in to Battle.netā€

Eventhough it accepts my log in details.

2 Likes

same Prob for classic and retailā€¦whatĀ“s going on bliz??

1 Like

Tried logging into OW while my launcher was still up and it wouldnt let me connect. And it 100% isnt my internet. So it is an overall blizzard launcher issue with their games. I cant manually login to wow either, get same error

3 Likes

I could somehow open battlenet launcher but it keeps disconnecting me to offline mod and when trying to log-in again it says we couldnt connect you to battlenet try again later.

Bliz are you kidding me? Am I a joke to you?! Now that i was going to put money on the game?! And I was going to reach rank 100! screw blizzard!

1 Like

Aye cant play at all.

cā€™est la merde :smile:

1 Like

It isnt working with me either, i followed a previous forum set up for the error code its giving (uninstalling my vpn, releasing/renewing ip and flushing dns, and making sure my pc and drivers are up to date) nothing works, im either signed in as offline through bnet or when i try to connect to wow im instantly disconnected with a false error code.

Dude stop talking in french no one undersantds! Vai EDER!

Canā€™t log in eitherā€¦

I wouldnt bother following their many steps, not once has it helped me, since in 90% of the cases it is on their end and not yours, they are simply making you waste time until THEY fix it. Time to play some Valorant I guess

The launcher doesnā€™t open for me, just the options menĆ¹. Iā€™m in EU and on Mac.

Cā€™est quand mĆŖme incroyable dā€™avoir autant de problĆØmes en 2020 !
Il y a dā€™autres moyens pour jouer ?
Cā€™est terminĆ© je ne veux pas acheter un jeux sur blizzard dans le futur !

Š‘ŠµŠ“Š°ā€¦ Š½ŠøчŠµŠ³Š¾ Š½Šµ Š·Š°ŠæусŠŗŠ°ŠµŃ‚ся

It is the same in Spain, it does not allow you to open the Battlenet launcher or start the wow directly >.<

Same from Spain with a PC

Same here, worked fine earlier today now getting this error when trying to login to retail. Also had the issue of the battle.net app not showing correctly and having to open wow via right clicking the icon in the tray.

But worked for wow? Thanks m8