Battle.net launcher not working?

Warzone trash game trash platform. Should have given it to steam.

In Portugal is the same problem. but we are taking care of the coronavirus You have like a milion cases

Bug COVID-19 :stethoscope: :adhesive_bandage:

well, Wow opens that way but I get the blz51901016 error, same if I enter the login details manually after it fails.

i was in raid just before igy hc which i need, i had infinite combat after boss kill so i decided to restart wow, now i canot go back please help ;((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Same here on EU Server, its been going on for more than 30 minutes now … :man_facepalming:
And using the classic wow .exe wont solve it, the game cant connect :man_shrugging:

Same here.
After Re-Install the Launcher it still stay disconnected…
WoW instantly disconnects too…

Yep same problem here. Was in MW, got a errorcode (“google” did not know much about it). Now a different errorcode, for logging into BattleNet. User and pass and 2 factor ok. But cant go online. : Error code we are getting now is : BLZBNTBGS80000011 - Its apparently not everyone (two of my friends are still in game), so a node somewhere clearly died. - Is there not a monitor system somewhere that is flashing red, and is there not a socialmedia person on duty to keep us updated ?

100% a blizzard issue…tried re installing just to encounter the same issue. EU player kicked mid game in Warzone.

I have the same Problem since 45 Minutes. Connecting manually to a game shows me the errormessage BLZ51901016

Seems they are aware of the issue, check their @BlizzardCSEU_EN twitter replies.

They appear to be aware of it at least:

I have pals in the Netherlands still playing and a friend in England still playing…rather odd

Exact same thing happened to me. Cant get back in. Tried 3 different connections

1 Like

Même probleme aussi plus moyen de lancer l’application ou de se connecter manuellement au jeux depuis 45 min

I have the same problem

Fixed!

Yeaaa! it works now! gogogo XD

Yep its back… apparently :slight_smile:

since it automatically installed the update it just kept kicking me off
and its still doing it now …
what a heap of ;;;;;; oh well that was short lived I shant be using blizzard again (bit of a shame it was fine till they messed around with it
Bye Blizard