Call of duty : warzone crash

I’m crashing out within 10-15 mins, can’t complete the tutorial. Sure it’s free but I was giving consideration to buying the full game before I started, but not any more. I’ll try again after the next patch.

I dont know what to do anymore, i updated all my drivers, my geforce experience, changed win7 to win10, reinstall the game, the blizz app, directX…I did everything in the internet, still crashing.

2 Likes

Mine is also crashing and exiting after 30 seconds when I play campaign, yesterday it was ok. but after the agent is sleeping message , it is crashing all the time .

Same here. Game crashes instantly after map deployment on the ground.

I have the same problem

Crazy how so many people are having the same issue but still no acknowledgement has been given by blizzard support staff.

11 Likes

Can we have some official message from blizzard or activision for this issue?

2 Likes

we did everything your support said…we just need a MAJOR UPDATE not the REINSTALL and REUPDATE of any shit DRIVER we have…

3 Likes

I have this same prob

amdxc64.dll error: I have the same problem on a ROG ASUS with RADEON ™ RX580… The problem did not get fixed with any update. I´m still having this problem.

1 Like

I’m getting “paging file error” for the 3rd time today. The game crashes to desktop…this is getting annoying. There is 0 support from Activision on this forum. This game will not last long

1 Like

My pc is supporting the game 1060-i5. Whenever I trynna play the game crashes in the middle of the match.

Same here, all my background apps is closed and all my graphics are set to the lowest, even though I have a powerful PC.

everytime i jump into a game a minute later it kicks me out the game . why does it do this? it did it 5 times in a row and i cant play a game

7 Likes

Same here, have updated drivers and done the file thing in options :), Still getting CTD :frowning:

1 Like

everythink it fine with drivers, i updated drivers yeasterday.

same problem. GT1060 latest driver 442/ Core i5.

1 Like

Unfourtuantly its not a problem with the game its a problem with battle.net/ blizzard it has very poor servers and unfroutuantly there is no where else to donwload war zone so it is unplayable i can not even download it it stop donwloading after a min
feel free to send blizzard all the hate you want to

1 Like

i5/ gtx 960m with newest drivers lags and in game trouble with rendering map even on lowest options, on training mission everything works fine

my games is crashed evry time i go to match and kick me out of game. why?

2 Likes