Call of duty : warzone crash

still to this day - i have not been able to play 1 game. I land pick up a gun and my game crashes.WTF!!! Everyday i try and same thing - i just got kicked AGAIN

1 Like

DONT GO FOR THE NEWEST DRIVERS !! Roll Back 3 versions to the january release !!

I start Cod warzone a few minutes later game closes and i can’t finish training. Can somebody help me?

1 Like

I have the same problem but looks like nobody gives a damn

2 Likes

same I have crashing to desktop after the intro intro looks stunning

Yep, teh same here. After a few minutes the game freeze en stop…

Same here. GTX960 and the game crashes all the time.

Runs fine when it works :man_facepalming:

most recent update broke the game for most people mine wont stop crashing now

same to me,from the last update it start crashing often

For the most of the crashes i got a FIX.

Problem 1:
COD-W is using CPU and only 10% GPU

Go to your PC>Documents> Call of Duty > config
in there you will search for something like

setcl -“Some Random Numbers” “Nvidia Gefore RTX 2060” (thats my GPU make sure you got it like this for your GPU!!!)
Safe settings and put it to read only ! right click on config > properties > read only

Problem 2:
If your Game Crashes or Freezes in the Launch go back with your Nvidia Graphic Drivers! Select your GPU and choose the Driver from January, after investigating the files theres is a bug in the newer Versions of the Nvidia Graphics Drivers which cause COD-W to Crash/Freeze or even loosing Singal to the Screen!

Those Fixes worked for me so it may help You.
Just wanted to share those :slight_smile:

1 Like

Короче мне помог такой способ:

1. Заходим в игру.
  2. Alt + Tab
  3. Находим папку с игрой, файл ModernWarfare.exe , переименовываем его например в ModernWarfare.exe1
  4. Возвращаемся в игру - играем без вылета.

I finally made it…Enter in the game, then alt+tab, go to game folder and rename the modern warfare to modern warfare.exe1.

U will have to do this everytime u enter in the game.

2 Likes

Not working, at least only for few.

Dude, this is literally insane and the only method that works for me, thank you!

Worked for me too, Thanks a lot but not problem is with FPS ^^

0x00007ffc6a440b92 7517525 0x00001337 amdxc64. Dll I get this error. All drivers are up to date. Windows 10 and directx 12 are installed. When I reject the incoming alerts, it strangely enters the game. Should the computer fail, shouldn’t it be in the game? As a result, I could not solve this problem. We are waiting for your help

1 Like

same problem, no fix !

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal ERROR, amdxc64.dll

My game crash 1 min after landing. This happens when taking item or opening doors. After update 1.16.2 worked stable during 2 days. I tried 10 methods to stop crashes (app time resolution, extremaly minium graphics settings, assinging more virutal memory, installed newest graphics drivers etc.) - whithout success.
Geforce 1060 3GB, I5 2500, 10 GB RAM DDR3

same pobl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-WlJkmMis

helooo any body herr