Cant download/install Cold War

You’re aware you purchased Black Ops 4 and not Cold War right?

You may want to refund the purchase through our website then purchase the product you were wanting (which one presumes is Cold War because this is a Cold War post).

Did you try Right clicking and running Battle.net as Administrator after clearing the Cache files?

im having issues with installing the game, it will get to 7.03 mb and then just freeze and ive tried waiting for hours for the game to install and nothing ever ends up happening.

1 Like

Im having the same issue it
just keeps doing this rotating triangle and its not my internet !

yeah… this sucks. Ive tried everything to no avail. I hope if someone finds a solution they bring it back here and share it with the rest of us before the 30 day refund period is over.

Ok guys, i finally got it to start downloading this morning. I dont know if its a coincidence or not, but i downloaded a windows update that ive actually been putting off for a minute (due to an unrelated issue) last night. Either that or acti-blizz did something on their end.

ye same it worked for me 2hours ago finnaly !

I solved my problem by disabling my ethernet connections and using my wifi antenna and it solved my problem not sure why that worked but it worked. hope it helps

I disabled my ethernet i started up my wifi waited for the wifi to kick in then tried again installing and it worked after i clicked install no more ethernal triangle, After it started downloading for a couple seconds I switched back to ethernet to get that juicy speed up and that didn’t cause any problems.

for some strange reason this worked and i dont know why.

i just switched to the other wifi and it worked

Same issue here, bought the game, still hanging in calculating diskspace

estou com o mesmo problema, e o suporte da blizzard disse que não posso fazer o reembolso ainda por cima… ja testei de tudo e nada funciona

Click the windows logo in the bottlem left of your monitor and restart it this worked for me

nope didnt change a thing for me… gonna check youtube see if anything is on there other wise im refunding

morning guys, i am having the same issue. will not download just the triangles spinning around. No error message or anything. Any ideas, my son looking forward to playing and if not sorted i will need a refund @blizzard !

2 Likes

all you need to do is go on the battle.net app and press the x in the corner on the winter sale and then underneath that it will say install click that and get to gaming

2 Likes

absolute legend, this worked for me. Cheers dude

The game don’t worked for me. I was playing last week MP free because was free trial one week and now when I want to open the says I need to buy the game. But I don’t have money to buy the game. Can someone from here wants to give to me Cold War as a gift? I want very much to play this game. It was cool on MP when I played free last week and I want to play and on zombies.

well none of that worked, and after uninstalling battle net. it will no longer download. turned off all security settings to see if that would work, but no. this is my first experience with blizzard and not impressed at how difficult it is just to download a game

1 Like

Found it just minutes before reading your comment. I spent a couple of hours going back and forth between battle.net app/site and Google searches.

Just before clicking the Install button change/modify your install by clicking the box that installs 59GB’s on top of the 101.8GB of 4K high assets!

Thanks!