COD download speed.. Again

YEP AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN… My pc is 6 hours in the download: 23% done with 200/200 mbits. … THX BATTLENET!!!

+1 :cry: :rage:

jeah iwe been waiting 10 hours for 4 gigs outta 50 . wtf ?

1 Like

Same here… donwloading it from 10:30am now i have 38gb left… this is a joke, is saw ppl with nearly ended game passes… this is a jokeeeeee

Blizzard should be ashamed, we pay 50€ for a game i have 1Gbps of internet connection and downloading at 100Kbs…shame on you guys, Steam is 100000% better and faster than you. With all that money you guys have just buy decent and supportable servers. Blizzard nevermore in my life

Its a complete joke… They need to sort this out ASAP, I tried downloading it last night but it got stuck and wouldn’t download anymore. I’m sick of wasting electricity trying to download this broken mess. Fix it please!

im getting between 1 mb/s to 24.5 kb/s lol wot a joke might get to play it by weekend at this rate :frowning:

same mate done 10 gig since 8 am wot a joke looks like were not playing till saturday at this speed :frowning:

now i have a message saying disconected check your internet connection its not my internet its your s***e servers

How are you connecting the VPN to the battle pass app?

Or is this just Automatic never use VPN’s as this is the first times I have experienced this issue.

Agree…im on a 0,5-0.5 gb fiber line…and dl like 300-700kb!!!..and dont blame corvid-19…!!!

Ive been downloading since 9am and down to 46gb from 54gb…joke…tried all the methods to speed it up bvut only works for a few mins then drops from 3 to 5mg to 100kbs…its a absolute joke with this day and age of tech, funny that steam, origin uplay etc can download into the dbl figures of mb bit noooooo not blizzard 100-300kbs…

Same been like it since 9am, 100-300kbs then disconnected as no connection to internet, even though watching youtube lol blizxzard is a joke to all gaming companies

And just to counter ANY Blizz reply before they make another auto reply.

These download speeds have NOTHING to do with any of you. It’s not because of your ISP, it’s not because of your firewall or anti-virus or any other piece of software.
It’s not because of wifi channels and certainly NOT because of video drivers or any other BS that Blizz support will have you try to believe.

This is purely a Blizzard server issue and has been since forever, but they wont admit it, because;
A. They have an ignorant and incompetent management group who belong to the kind of business school candidates that think you can save your way to success.
or
B. They honestly don’t know what the F they are doing in the first place…

ANY other game and speedtests show perfectly full speed & service without exception… yet for some reason, Blizz can’t tag along.

Sorry Blizz, but if there is a problem and that problem has a common denominator, well then that is likely to be the source of the problem, not everyone around it…

So no… just no, it’s not the “internet at large” that has problems. It’s basically just you and you have proven yourselves to not give a hoot.

Premium cost for low effort service. Appalling… Activision F’ed up getting into bed with you on this level.

5 Likes

This is not a issue with your ISP, firewall, router etc bullshit that Blizz tell’s you. I just tested route’s to their servers and ever those are f.ed in EU. Tested their CDN from different countries via tools and all of them report bad connection (bandwidth). Blizz does not want to admit. All of this can be tested and their CDN servers suck balls. When no MW updates come out then the download speeds are fine. People at Blizz should get their asses out of their butts and understand that they released a free to play BR that everybody is playing and now their network is dead when update is released.
Learn to fix stuff! Your network admins are dumb af.

About time we all voted with our feet and left Blizzard.

Having the same issues here, it’s just a shame!!
Just bought it few days ago and had to download like around 150GB (at least with 10MB/s) and just 2 days later or so I am stopped from playing my fully payed game.

Blizzard, why can’t I even play the solo campaign while waiting for this 50GB DOWNLOADING WITH 100kb/s (when I’m lucky and it’s not falling to 0 B/s)?? Or am I overseeing something and it is actually possible. And if not, then WHY SO?!

A lot of people are working hard all day and are paying for your games to get some kind of stress relief in the evening. Thanks for nothing, Blizzard, get your s*** together.

*Edit for everyone who cares: Asian server works best for me (at least 4,5 MB/s), might wanna give it a try

1 Like

What even happened to Blizzard?? What happened to the days when the community actually was worth something to them?

2 Likes

Hey guys!
Try switching the region to Asia and then start downloading, it worked for me and alot of other people. Currently at 6.50 MB/s, and make sure the download rate is 0 kb/s in the settings.

It’s ridiculous tho how a platform this big can have the same issue over and over again. Definitely gonna uninstall the app and the game if it’s not fixed for the next update.

Is there any magical way to download this update in my young ages??? My download is not even starting :d

1 Like

My 56GB update just finished 15 minutes ago. I started the download 12 hours ago!!!

1 Like