COD download speed.. Again

Jeeez It is outrageous How this could be possible, It should be time to do something about it Blizzard…

1 Like

“We’re having a problem transferring data. Please check your internet connection just in case and try again”

1 Like

Blizzard for all the money you must make and you cant have a half decent app that doesn’t have my download speed at a stupid 2kb/s, Yes that right i had a download speed of 2kb/s get a grip of your development team and sort this crap out!

1 Like

Same here, waste of time trying to update it! Think they need to use AWS and pay for a decent service that can scale to demand!

1 Like

agree with you there Activision should consider changing to a distribution provider that can support the community

1 Like

this is how you get it to work Download problem FIX

1 Like

had same message several times by this rate might get to play it by saturday its took since 8am this morning to download 20 gig :frowning: wot a joke

15 hours and I still haven’t been able to complete the update download! This is simply ridiculous. I have wasted an entire day, having to return again and again to the pc only to see a message suggesting it is an issue at MY end!!! Get a grip. Every other online service I’ve tried today has worked well - 8MBps but I’ve struggled to even get 150kbps with the update.

Put region on Asia, Pause download goto settings, Put both downloads on 500, Resume download, wait 10 secs, pause again and set both to 99999. this got me to 2.3 mb/s better than the 0 i was getting.

iv left my pc on since 10:30am this morning and only just got home, 14 hours later only done 4gb. this is stupid!!!

i think they have fixed the downloading speed issue, has the issue been resolved for anyone else?

mines going at 4.5 mb/s now but been downling since 8am and still got 22 gig to go :frowning:

1 Like

iv still got 38gb left to download but I’m going to leave my pc on to let the rest of it to download.

leaving mine on over night as it seems to be going well… feels like im back on 28.8k dial up waiting for a 7 mb counter strike download lol

1 Like

24hrs later im still waiting worsed game ever for downloading

1 Like

blizzard app is the worst launcher on PC, shocking how poor this is, I’ve never seen anything so bad, it is pathetic to put it politely

why not launch on Steam or Origin!! joke of a launcher! suggest you speak to Steam or Origin and ask them how they provide a good service, because you are wayyy off!!

Hi, I thought from what ive read that the patch should have started to download at 7am BST. obviously this is wrong cause mine is not and i cannot play because when it loads it says i need to update from launcher but its not doing anything.

This is not the 1st time downloading updates and new season
i have 1gb down and up here…
still i get 300kb/sec
55gb takes more then a day for me
is this what i pay for?
you guys suck in this!
dont think we deserve this!
you take all the cash and let us down?
lately only wall hackers and cheaters ingame!
you dont take any action on this!
say something racial and lifetime ban!
time for you to support us and take action on this stuff!
get bigger servers and give all of us a big smile!
for now im only disappointed and considering of leaving the game!
if you like to support cheaters and hackers and not willing to do something about the major problems then you suck big time!
and so it is the last few months!
cashing in, making a game more then 200gb, no pc support for taking warzone out! yet xbox can do this option, so not fair!
think about this, get your gamers happy!

1 Like

Having slow speeds, Try ASIA region my speeds are at 7mb from 10kbs

if you have a VPN installed connect to the united states. i have gone from downloading at 0.5 mb/s to 6-7mb/s