COD Warzone: FALESLY BANNED

I am victim of November’s ban-wave by Activision (dfabove#2117). An update & then ." your account is permanently banned…" No cheating or hacking or doing anything against their policies. I Paid twice for season pass(my account and my son’s-which his account is shadow banned-350ms ping), I bought before banning the gold war & finally i paid & own from battlenet t the overwatch …

I am trying to contact with activision support for almost one month now & only a guy(at activision support via FB & messenger) replied me after weeks that he is going to help me reviewing my case but still no luck… I play games over a decade…

BATTLENET GUYS: this never happened with Steam , origin or epic…
Your partners at activision & infinity ward don’t seem to be able to keep the integrity of warzone BANNING RANDOMLY ACCOUNTS WITHOUT EVEN AN ARGUMENT OR PROOF AGAINST THEM…AND THIS IS VERY SAD & FURSTRATING…

ANYONE else with the same issue guys?? Did you finally manage to unban your account?

5 Likes

And this is my son’s account & Battletag with a season 6 pass purchased…When my account was out from nowhere banned & since my son wasn’t playing cod warzone I logged in from my pc to his account in order to continue playing the game…After maybe some hours of playing couldn’t find a game to join-stacked at 350ms ping for hours… I searched for troubleshooting at 350ms ping and I discovered that this is a kind of shadow ban My son’s account was secretly blocked until they review my case…NO SIGNS OF BAN BUT NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME…!!!
I returned to my account (dfabove) & without any kind of support or reply to my requests by activision, I started playing the cold war but always checking my son’s account…
Some days before the let me play again with my son’s account… SO I started playing & upgrading level,weapons & battle pass since yesterday… Yesterday evening suddenly as I was playing my son’s account returned to 350ms ping screen…
I tried everything to prove my innocence or to get more info about my ban but nothing worked.

THUMBS UP>>>AWESOME WAY TO GO Activision GUYS… NO PROOFS NO REASONS NO CONTACT___WELCOME & ENJOY

SO guys what do you think I should do if I never get a proper response?? If they never unban my falsely banned account do I deserve a full refund of 2 season’s passes & 1 Cod black ops –cold war?
I BOUGHT THE NEW COD BEFORE THE BAN & I WANT TO PLAY WARZONE TOO— OTHERWISE I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY ACTIVISION’S GAME AT ALL…
I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK & I WILL SIGN YOU AN e-CONTRACT THAT IN FUTURE IF I EVER FIND MY SELF TO LIKE AN ACTIVISION GAME, I WILL IMMEDIATELY CONVINCE HIM TO DESLIKE IT …

CONCLUSION: MY SON IS CLEVER THAN ME SINCE HE PREFERS TO PLAY FORTNITE BY EPIC & NOT HIS COD BY BLIZZARD & ACTIVISION…what to say…new age smarter than the old one!!!
dfabove

1 Like

Hello there, i have the same issue as you have. My account was perma banned after the latest update! For no reason!

3 Likes