Warzone: banned accounts list

GUYS HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON? LET’S CREATE THE FIRST ACTIVISION VICTIM’S LIST …

Yesterday I started a topic about my unfair ban by infinity ward & activision… I was banned FOR NO F****** REASON…
THE POST: cod warzone falsely banned… Check it out(COD Warzone: FALESLY BANNED)
As I tried today to reply to the user potamitis, I found this…. The user with name Vossprey & below his name says 52 posts & blizzard locked my post 17 hours before… SO anyone can only read it But can’t reply to it…AND ONLY THIS POST IS LOCKED OF THE MANY

Vossprey since it seems you have your way with blizzard, it would be much more productive to give publicly some answers to my requests instead ONCE AGAIN the usual “radio silence” by your side…
Prove to all users I am wrong, give me & them the proofs of my cheating or insulting or racist behavior or whatever you think I did wrong…COME ON GUYS you are a huge company…GROW UP & at least reply to your customers!!!

SO VOSSPREY AFTER YOUR INTERVENTION IT SEEMS THAT ONLY DFABOVE & POTAMITIS HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS INJUSTICE…I GUESS THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE ALSO A THIRD USER WITH SAME ISSUE…WHAT DO YOU THINK???

SO I am thinking to make a list here after the 20.000 last bans to see how many are in the same position like me…

GUYS HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON? POST HERE TO MAKE THE FIRST ACTIVISION VICTIM’S LIST …

TO BLIZZARD GUYS: IF YOU LOCK AGAIN THIS POST WITHOUT REPLYING…WELL, LET’S SAY IT WOULD BE ANOTHER PROOF FOR YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY…

wave ban victim No1:
dfabove# 2117-blizzard
&
dfabove#3972674-Activision

WELCOME & ENJOY loooool

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. This also includes actions taken on Activision game accounts : https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/186617