CoD Warzone MSI Afterburner OSD not working

Im testing some hardware and before update osd worked but now it not showing up. Why ?

5 Likes

Same with me, before the season update it was working. It still work with other games but not Warzone. Tried playing around with the setting but no joyā€¦

3 Likes

I test COD:WZ on different GPUS and PC configurations for my business and youtube channel. Today itā€™s not working after the update. I tried updating the Afterburner and adding the exe to the RTSS. Enabling stealth mode didnā€™t help too.
Why was the youtube video removed? The author found a solution?

3 Likes

Yeah, same here. It works in other titles, but not in MW.

2 Likes

No, this video was recorded before update, now its not working. On CS GO MSI Afterburner OSD also dont work unless i turn on untrusted mode but then only unofficial servers are working so maybe similar situation occur here and they dont allow third party software for better security and to fight with cheater.

3 Likes

CSGO issue is a known case now. A setting on the game startup plus couple of setting on RTSS will fix the issue. But yes, then it will be in untrusted mode. I donā€™t game much these days, only for video recording. I tried those settings on RTSS for MW and it didnā€™t work. I donā€™t know if there is any startup settings in MW to allow the overlay.

3 Likes

Having same issue. Thought it was just me. Googling brought me here. Hopefully this is fixed soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Same here in Portugal. Any solution?

2 Likes

If anyone found a solution, feel free to post it here. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I was searching yesterday for this topic,thanks guys for posting this. I found also problem with Msi afterburner and Riva Static Tuner not showing overlay for fps,cpu,gpu bla bla. I miss those stats :smiley: i like to watch those numbers all the time how the system react to some games. Hope they will fix that

3 Likes

Same here, probably new anticheat system or something, hopefully we can use it on a new update on MSI Afterburner

2 Likes

Finally I wasnt the only one! I play almost EVERY game with Msi, and it really annoys me how it still works for Cold War. As Cold War gets more updates, Warzone gets worse and worse and it sucks cause I still want to enjoy Warzone but Cold War has ruined everything with every update. Now I canā€™t limit and monitor my frames properly cause this bug hasnā€™t been addressed by many peopleā€¦ hopefully they fix this for gosh sake.

3 Likes

at least we can still use the in-game overlay until there is a fix to check the FPS, GPU temps.
will keep an eye out for a fix,

2 Likes

MSI Afterburner is no longer working at all in Warzone, Iā€™m assuming its due to so many cheaters and shit going on. All other games work completely fine and no problems.

I like monitoring my systems performance with this game due to its optimisation but no longer canā€¦

4 Likes

as soon as they started selling this mobile trash through my favorite game, it died.

2 Likes

I googled this immediately. Hoping someone finds a fix. The overlay stopped working right as i was finishing up some overclocking. Sure i can use another game but i generally play warzone the most. Super frustrated right now lol

2 Likes

Same here frm malaysia =( afterburner not workingā€¦ :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Same Problem here, guys!
The Msi Afterburner does not work anymore ONLY ON WARZONE after the update of new season (Season 5).
Where is the support for this game to answer us?

3 Likes

This is Activision game, for support we have to go to them.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Of courseā€¦ They donā€™t allow third app but cheaters stillsā€¦ Without locking fps this game still unplayble for me, frametime is unstable and the game runs like with 30 fps. Bad decision.

2 Likes