Crashes after patch 1.20

before the update, my game was running smoothly, never thinking of crashing. Problems started yesterday after the update. The first few times my game froze until I was in the lobby, but today I can’t even choose which one I want to play. almost immediately after the logo the game crashes. I installed the latest drivers and tried to run the game in safe mode, but my game crashes again. Please pay attention to me and help me solve this problem. I like the game a lot, but I can’t play it

28 Likes

I have the same problem, and also after finally succeeded to re-match, I have received an error which kicked me out of the game.

3 Likes

i have the same exact problem cmooooon guys u have made a damn update of 30 giga and didnt even solve this silly problem

2 Likes

I got the same problem, the game froze and crash right after it loaded to the selection tab…i payed 60€ for a game which cannot be playable, frustrating :thinking:

1 Like

I have the same issue. After the update the game crashes after the main screen has loaded. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game completely and reinstalled graphics drivers. This is directly related to this update.

Event Viewer:
Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e9bbb9c
Faulting module name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e9bbb9c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000018865f0
Faulting process id: 0xf50
Faulting application start time: 0x01d61f0b26ebb4fa
Faulting application path: D:\COD\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe
Faulting module path: D:\COD\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe
Report Id: 5122f204-7dc5-446e-a0cd-024cab1cb713
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

2 Likes

Same problem here as well.

1 Like

Same problem for me. Three crashes after a game in a row. Never had a problem before.

1 Like

i cant even reach game menu for about a month it crashes after activision logo without any error.Before season 3 i could run game smoothly.Tried everything nothing solves the problem.

Same problem for me.

the same here
any one can help

me too, after latest update The game is constantly crashing

im have geforce gtx 1050
and the game was running smoothly before update
:joy:

crashes to desktop with no error
help please

Same here. Never crashed before, I updated the last 200mb patch and now I crash everytime I start the battle royal. No error code, just a 4seconds freeze and crash to desktop

1 Like

same problem…never crashed b4 this patch…no excuses for the money paid out on this game…

Same problem here. Before yesterday’s patch the game was running smoothly

Same issue here. Crash in like 10 different ways.

Game escaped many times while was in combat !

Same here :frowning:
No problems before the patch, and now it crashes to desktop without any errors after being in the game for 1 minute. Unplayable.

2 Likes

after this update:
30.4. - Crashed multiple times. Before battle and after battle.
1.5. - Servers: Americas, Asia - can’t connect. Server Europe - game crashed while joining to battle.

Are we joke to you Blizzard?

1 Like