Currency for Ukraine is UAH not RUR. Make the Shop in UAH

hi Blizzard!
Please support UAH on your Shop. I didn’t find the possibility to configure it in my account. I see RUR instead. And it insults me.

I wanted to update to warcraft3 Reforged
But I see that the shop shows prices in RUR (Russian currency) for me. And I’m in Ukraine and my currency is UAH.

I don’t want to pay with RURs. It’s a Russian currency, not Ukrainian.
Is that such a big deal for Blizzard to support UAH?

Blizzard suggests to “use your local currency”. But my local currency is UAH. RUR is for russians.
I asked the question about having UAH in the Shop in 2014 when I subscribed to WOW. It was 6 (six!) years ago. The much smaller shops support many different currencies. However, Blizzard still shows me their Shop in such a way that I feel myself visiting russian site. I don’t want to do my purchases in russian stores, in russian currency.

Blizzard! Wake up! Ukraine is NOT Russia. We have own currency. Russia attacked Ukraine and annexed Crimea, occupied my city Luhansk. And only there on Ukrainian territories which are occupied) RUR now is in use.

If you, for any reason, think that Ukraine is Russia and you force Ukrainians to endure such disparaging attitude, then it is a sign for me that you are terrorist supporters and do not deserve neither my money nor respect of any noble person in the world.

I hope that it’s not so.

85 Likes

Hi there, i see we have same problem here.

11 Likes

will anyone answer us? what do you think?

5 Likes

its will be great. if we can pay in UAH

6 Likes

It’s some kind of absurd! I want to pay my money to Blizzard and can’t cause I’m not living in Russland. wtf?

4 Likes

Blizzard any updates?
When you will fix currency for Ukraine?

8 Likes

Same here, that is crazy that I have to pay in the currency that no one use in our country, it’s just easier to not pay at all

7 Likes

Same here. Why would I pay in some rubles?
Blizzard fix this please.

5 Likes

Same think form time to time I have WOW nostalgia and want to buy subscription buy currency problem stops me. Ive opened 3-4 tickets on this issue but in the end they told me they dont want my money(

5 Likes

I guess it’s not a surprise really that Ukraine would be snubbed like that when it comes to currency… Can you maybe use Euros or something instead?

2 Likes

I have the same issue! I’ll not buy anything from you until you fix this.

5 Likes

Blizzard, please fix it! Even pay in Euro is better option than pay in RUR

3 Likes

Shame on you if this question even needs to discuss.

4 Likes

Ok, blizzard you’ve made your choice -bye.

4 Likes

i won’t be paying in terrorists currency, as russia is a terrorist state

5 Likes

Make it either UAH or EUR, how hard is that? Or you’re supporting terrorism Blizzard?

4 Likes

yes, make them 13 euros already … (if you don’t like rubles, pay the full price.)
ведь за за это хохлы скакали на майдане! (Україна це Європа)

1 Like

@blizzard, I can help creating an office in UA, if you need it for financial operations

1 Like

I just wanted to pre-purchase Diablo II Resurrected. I will not pay until I can see the price in UAH or USD.
I had made the same decision for Ubisoft in past.

2 Likes

Same for Moldova. We use MDL, not RUB :frowning:
I wanted to pre-purchase Diablo II Resurrected.

1 Like