Currency for Ukraine is UAH not RUR. Make the Shop in UAH

А почему ты пишешь на русском?
Пиши українською мовою. Або не вмієш? Або у тебе на клавіатурі російські літери? І виндовс утебе російська. І в іграх ти включаєш русския мову. А щоб напечать букву “І” перемикаєш розкладку клавіатури на англійську. Я росіянин, пишу на твоєму мовою грамотніше тебе. До чого тепер твої обурення?

1 Like

I live in Turkey and I understand you. I want it to have local currency and prices for each country like on Steam. I can’t play WoW because of our shitty money and Blizzard doesn’t care about us. :smiley: They think there is only America in the world.

1 Like

Same here, I raised the issue to the support team by they send me here. Guys, this is ridiculous that you’re still offering the currency of invaders in Ukraine.

1 Like

Are Blizzard fascists? Remove RUB currency from UA accounts or we will sue you to death.

2 Likes

Can we have a funtion AVOID ALL RUSSIANS in Overwatch please.
I dont want to play with them anymore. I am very pro Sanctions!!!

3 Likes

Че последнюю букву то в имя не дописал террорист ? засудят они … в стране 30 лет кавардак , а все туда же ЗАСУДЯТ они .

1 Like

Blizzard should add UAH currency. Immediately. Ubisoft have done it in one week.

3 Likes

rubles like a russian economy and army its a joke:D:D

3 Likes

Seeing prices in rubles is offensive for people from Ukraine. This problem was ignored for too long. Do something with this, for god’s sake.

3 Likes

My stream go - go I love my wife

Jaina and Grommash march through the Maw to destroy…

Pwahahahahah, retards parade. Go fight Russian in field, oh wait you are bendera cowards, all you can do is - to be toxic trash to everything russian, online.

1 Like

I live in Ukraine. Our currency is UAH. Why does the Blizzard store show me the cost in RUB?
Please make the cost for Ukraine either in UAH or in USD. I will not pay for games in the RUB currency. RUB is terrorist country currency.

9 Likes

its such a shame that Blizzard can’t add UAH… its also worth adding that they should remove RUB as a national currency of the fascist country-agressor.

4 Likes

We are in the process of converting ruble transactions to a different default currency. Transactions will resume once the conversion is completed.

We unfortunately do not have a timeframe for when that conversion will be complete.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

They’re probably already working with this question

MADE IN RUSSIA!

А ще ми можем знищити 20 тисяч ворогів. І навіть флагмана ))) І будем продовжувати ) Далі буде цікавіше )

8 Likes

Я думаю, що це закінчиться массовим видаленням аккаунтів. Я пограю в щось те, де нема терористів. Блізард для мене померли. Вони тролять українців і підтримують терористів. Свій аккаунт сам видалю.

Підтримую ! Їм по дорозі з флагманом чорноморського флоту )))

My theme about “no paying in “ru” currency” was deleted from forum…
not good blizzard

once i receive e-mail from you

"The conflict in Ukraine continues, and global sanctions have affected not only Russia, but also a number of countries that use rubles to pay for purchases in World of Warcraft. To provide players with access to the game, we will provide their accounts with additional World of Warcraft game time.

Alternative payment methods are currently being sought in these countries, and we will provide details soon. We hope they will help you continue your adventures on Azeroth.

Expired from February 1 to March 7, 2022. Your account must be registered in one of the following countries: Ukraine…"

there 50 day’s of war in Ukraine gone and you as company did not change anything
not good too blizzard…

simple questions - simple solution…
do someting Blizzard!

3 Likes