D2 downloader update Mac

same here, any update please

Same here, pls do something

Hello,

To clarify the whole situation with everyone here; as a 32-bit application, Diablo II will not run on systems running MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later.

While we do not have a current ETA, we do have plans to address this incompatibility with a future patch. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Please fix this issue! Purchased the game and would love to play again but can’t do it with the updated Mac OS (as we all know by now). C’mon, Blizzard, you got this!

Hoping to be able to play this as well…

Hi there,

I need the fix as well.
Blizzard could at least put a warning on the download site!

I am having the exact same issue… So, what, I am just out the money I spent on the game?? Anyway to request a refund?

that is just lame. Same issue here.
Screw blizzard

Same problem here, I do believe you guys should at least put a warning. “CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTING CATALINA 10.15 OR LATER”. Don’t you think? It would save us the time to try to figure this out and request a refund.

1 Like

FIX THIS ISSUE JUST WASTED MONEY ON A GAME I WAS TOLD CAN BE DOWNLOADED FOR MAC AND CANT!!! REFUND!!! Fix this issue or at least update us!

Same here! Please see in to this Blizzard!!

1 Like

Help Bizzard,
Ive just purchased the game as well. Mac running on Catalina, please put out a warning that the game is not compatible. Would it be possible if I could get issued a refund?

Hello, and where is update that you promise?

Damn… they got me too. Still no update either.

Got me too… same issue… we all need fix this issue… please let me know then it happen.

Bought D2 for my girl to play back in November, her Mac updated to Catalina, and curbed our gaming. The disregard of the D2 communities issues is honestly, pathetic. Especially after the Warcraft 3: Refunded fiasco. My faith in them getting this fixed has completely diminished. What have you become Blizzard? No king rules forever… :sleepy:

Same problem. please make fix soon!

I’m having the same problem, any solutions for this yet? I’ve just payed fot the game and i can’t play, this is a terrible situation

No fix in sight, and perhaps never, given that it’s all been promises for nearly a year. If you have a modern 64 bit Mac, you’ll not be getting Diablo any time soon therefore. However, search round and you’ll come across programs like crossover, which downloaded mean you can instal a Windows version of a game onto your Mac.

Guys, I doubt that Blizzard will publish x64 version.

Apple is moving to a whole new architecture. Porting the game to x64 Intel makes no sense to Blizzard. It is waste of time.

BUT. Apple will/already provide developers with tools to create universal binaries to run Intel CPU compatible apps on ARM CPUs. It might be able to work with x32.

I guess it is the way Blizzard will go to solve the compatibility issue. If they even will.