Diablo 2 Classic/LoD - Server Down [Again as of June 4]

D2LoD has been down for over 72 Hours now i belive its up to 4 days

Can enter “Battle.net” fine, but cant Creat games or Join any at all.

No Games Exist to join , and when trying to make 1 it dosent work…Long "cue " stuck forever

plz fix this , takeing forever

Realm: Europe

EDIT: Server is DOWN !!! AGAIN !!! (as of June 4 in 2023)
Game: Diablo 2 LoD

what is going on ??

Getting these Error…
“6112 Port”
“Please Wait”
“Disconnected From Battle.net”

and weirdest of all … “Wrong Password"enter then kicked of Battle.net” instantly ???

3 Likes

Hi,

There’s a topic about that issue on the US Region Classic Games Tech Support… with one reply by Blizzard… here:

The issue has also been raised on the EU Region German and French forums – no reply by Blizzard. I think you should follow the topic on the US Region.

1 Like

I just checked into this and it is something that is on our radar, but unfortunately we have no additional information to share at this time. It’s being looked into, though.

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Good morning,
Any information? 13hrs since last news…
We still can not play. More than 5days now.

1 Like

More than 5 days… What a shame for a brand like yours…
Do something, and do not forget : lod will never die until we all die :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey guys, could you tell us what is going on? The EU servers are down since friday and all you said is you know about the problem… Any updates?

2 Likes

its been like 5+ days since the servern been DOWN … Any kind of update ??

West & East REALM had similare problem but they fixed it within 12 hours or so…

why does it take so LONG to fix Europe Realm?? Share some info ??

2 Likes

servers are up again. EU is working again

2 Likes
1 Like

EDIT: Server is DOWN !!! AGAIN !!! (as of June 4 in 2023)
Game: Diablo 2 LoD

what is going on ??

Getting these Error…
“6112 Port”
“Please Wait”
“Disconnected From Battle.net”

and weirdest of all … “Wrong Password"enter then kicked of Battle.net” instantly ???

3 Likes

the joke is going on… :expressionless:

1 Like

Nobody can log in, couldn’t create any account either on EU

2 Likes

Why does this happen all over again its frustrating, last time i also got squelshed. The game was once great and glorious please dont forsake us that still play the game cuz honestly its amazing, devs should look into this .

2 Likes

Seriously? After the 5 long days off last week, now we have that login issue, and again on Europe!
Please, resolve this as fast as possible, because constant problems make us doubt the competence of responsible employees.
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Can we get an Update ??

whats going on with the servers… again … ??

1 Like

I have the same problem, the server in Europe was not working a few days ago, it started working again 2 or 3 days ago, and now it gives me a password error on both my accounts, what is happening? the game seems to be abandoned by Blizzard / Activision a shame :frowning: I hope they fix it

Hi,

Looks like Europe is down… again.

When I try to connect to Battle.Net, I get a long waiting period followed by a message that my password is wrong. I tried a few times… and then I got a message saying I was disconnected from Battle.Net.

I even went as far as trying to get a new password, but never got the e-mail from the server to do that.

There are similar posts on Americas region… but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to at least notify Europe CS that the gateway is down again.

Help ?

2 Likes

Imagine no one working on sunday for a brand like this… amateurs :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m sure someone’s around… but they may not be able to do anything about it until Monday morning.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates! The investigation into what’s causing that is ongoing, and I’ve passed on your latest reports so they can be checked into.

4 Likes