Diablo 2 - Nintendo Switch - Can't connect battle.net server

Is anyone else having trouble connecting Diablo 2 Resurrected to the battle.net server from the Nintendo Switch? I’ve been trying to connect since this morning and I can’t. I speak from Portugal. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Hi:

You’re too early - the game launches at 8:00 AM Pacific time… 16h00 Lisbon time.
See the D2R launch guide for more info.

1 Like

wow… thats 5 PM in my local time xD
Rather late, but okay… its still on the 23’th

Thanks a lot!!! I didn’t pay attention to this fact. I spent the day so frustrated, I thought there was something wrong I couldn’t fix. Thanks again!!!

2 Likes

Hi : Please note that new Forums have been created for Diablo II: Resurrected.

US English:

EU English:

You may want to bookmark those.

Best of luck in your games !

Any idea how to set players count to 4 on nintendo? Or how to open typping console at all? (Players 4)

moi je n’arrive pas a me connecter a warzone sa me met inpossible de reparer

I pay 40 euros and I can’t play your game, I want my money back, who know ,who knows how I get my money back

2 Likes

it seems that they don’t care about our money, you won’t get tired of being fooled …there’s no severe …lag in play

write to support. I will refund the money. on this Blizzard Blizzard ended for me. there are many companies who know how to make games.

it seems that they don’t care about our money, you won’t get tired of being fooled …there’s no severe …lag in game

So is the server running or not? I still can’t connect with my Nintendo Switch…

let’s sue them maybe something will change

Oh noooo another game that didn’t release perfectly, quick cry for your money back and then cry later for a free copy

1 Like

When I try to play the game on nintendo switch, it still says “Cannot connect to server”.

4 Likes

Same here, on pc it works without problems, switch version is broken

Google battlenet link (on phone or computer), enter page, click battlenet com / link on instructions, type the code displayed ok nintendo, then log in with your battlenet account (I believe you got one if you play diablo) and type a code from your mail. Done
Enjoy, play offline for now.
Quakeman

Google battlenet link (on phone or computer), enter page, click battlenet com / link on instructions, type the code displayed ok nintendo, then log in with your battlenet account (I believe you got one if you play diablo) and type a code from your mail. Done
Quakeman

Quakeman

Did that, connected account on Nintendo and Battlenet and still getting that same error as Brosiedon12.

I restarted console, disconnected account and reconnected and getting same error still.

Wasn’t sure if battle.net was generally down but after this long I think it might be a different issue.