Diablo 4 Beta cant login -Error code 34203

Yup, same here. Got on fine last night, played for 6hours straight with no problems.

Today error 34203. Real annoying.

7 Likes

Same here.
Played yesterday for hours with no problems.

Today error 34203 all day long.

7 Likes

So basically they are black flagging accounts that were able to get some game time yesterday, to allow others to get game time today!!

I pay full price for the game and closed beta…and get locked out, whereas somebody buys a KFC meal and might possibly get access over me. Brilliant work blizzard…touche.

5 Likes

Same here, played for like an hour last night, got booted and then got some sort of error that said “Character not found”, exited, relaunched and got this error 34203 from last night through Saturday, have not been able to play. Bit of a scam offering early beta access and now we cannot play. I’m on the PC, partner on the Xbox, working fine. Very frustrating.

5 Likes

played till level 4 yesterday (i guess about 10 minutes) and today stupid error all day long. Shame on you Blizzard. Have been playing diablo games since 1998. You should treat your real players base better. I guess streamers play for the whole weekend. Nice.

5 Likes

i know this should’t be a fix! but i just change to usa vpn and got in first try after 5 hours of trying other countries vpn and without a vpn.

3 Likes

I get a 1 min queue then thrown into the error code 34203 on EU. Frustrating! I had 1 friend from the same contry playing and enjoying the game for several hours while i’m trying to log in. been trying for hours now!?!?

5 Likes

I also was able to play without problems yesterday, for hours… Today i get the error code 34203.
I live in EU, so i tried to use a VPN and connect to the U.S, and i was able to get in with no problems. Due to the VPN server i wasn’t able to play without serious rubberbanding, but disconnecting the VPN mid-game, just resulted in the game shutting down.

4 Likes

I have the same problem,and have not been able to play the beta at all today. Only had time to run a character to level 6 last night…after hours of not being able to move in the game and/or queueing endlessly to get in. Hoping this 34203 issue here in EU,and elsewhere,will be sorted soon. Cheers.

3 Likes

Been trying to play the game since almost 10h now - I’m still getting the error code 34203 (Germany).

6 Likes

det same her sir I am in Demark I have try sinc this morning 8 at clock.

but blizzard do not care blizzard block a lot of Country out only well know YouTube steamer. can play even if you have pay 679 Denish kr = 112 $

2 Likes

getting the error code 34203 form 9 - till now 10 h cant play what a shit

3 Likes

same error code here…
i tried everything to fix it…

2 Likes

Yeah i jumped on around 12.30am lastnight (UK time)

Played for about 2 hours no prob. Went to bed and now this error 34203 all day.

6 Likes

error code 34203. Blizzard u suck

2 Likes

Exactly the same case with me.

2 Likes

Played 10 hours yesterday. Today I can’t enter the game all day… error 34203 :frowning:

2 Likes

Worked with VPN over USA, im from Germany. WTF???
Didnt worked all day, read it here with vpn and got instant inside without queue.

2 Likes

OMFG… same for me. LOL

2 Likes

Its been that error code for me seens i woke
up today . could play some hours yesterday but not today.

2 Likes