Diablo 4 Beta cant login -Error code 34203

Super angry, because i could play yesterday and today i got code 34023. Super annoying that players paid for it and it don’t work.

3 Likes

it is not working for me

3 Likes

Same code here. 34203.

3 Likes

Same m8. Bought it on Both ps5 and pc and havent been able to play all day. Got 2-3h last night. Sad…

2 Likes

Sad thing is this beta ends tomorrow. No info about extending the time.

2 Likes

Still getting 34203 and vpn to usa gives me so much rubber banding it’s unplayable (Germany)

2 Likes

Good for you, cause vpn does not work for me

2 Likes

That’s what I meant, vpn is not working for me. Too much rubber banding…

2 Likes

So I found a workaround for Xbox. Make sure you have another account that hasnt played on friday. Start the game with main account. But enter queue and enter the game as player 1 with secondary account. Then join with main account as p2 with a new character with second controller. Then have p1 leave the game. Then leave the game as p2. Then you’re logged in with main account without the error and you can load your main characters game.
Worked for me to play this evening even though my main account still has this error when logging in normally.

3 Likes
2 Likes

can someone help me on my account please im sttuck and havent been able to play for a few days. its something to do with unexpectedly stop working while loading in game and crashes. This problem has an error code i have tired updating drivers and sorting files ect ran scans and also tried signing in on pc and nothing has changed. i think this is an account issue how do i resolve. any help appreciated, thank you.

2 Likes

Notes on Diablo 4 “What were Blizzard’s developers thinking when they released Diablo 4”?

The most interesting thing is that Blizzard wants to sell Diablo4 in financial terms and this is “another great creation from Blizzard” for 80 euros or 70 euros, but I, as a consumer, have one single question for what exactly should I pay 70- 80 euro7
I didn’t see a continuation of the Diablo 4 series. There is nothing new at all. We all see Diablo 3 Sequel. It is the continuation of “Diablo3”, which was so lacking at the time. And I think, in my opinion, in Diablo 4 we will see those hidden acts 5,6,7 that we wanted to add to Diablo 3.
Diablo 3 came out in 2012 with a not-so-great start and a total failure. What does it have to do with the implementation of the game, you not only could not get to the server, but then there were various kinds of errors for a long time due to which you were thrown out of the game and there were some most common system errors, a non-working auction, in-game problems with crafting stones , with uber boass, absolutely inadequate drops from 5 to 10 difficulty levels, which consisted in the fact that when you increase the difficulty level of the game (there were 10 difficulty levels initially) and passing uber bosses or farming at high difficulty levels from 1 to 10, you did not receive anything or there was absolutely 0 loot and not much gold.
As a result, it is now 2023 and we all saw just something similar to additional acts from Diablo3, which they never did, but which Blizzard promised to do specifically for Diablo3)) In general, all this looks like some kind of it’s a vicious circle, that is, today in 2023 we have not seen a full-fledged plot and a fully new Diablo4 or a new engine for Diablo4.
That’s what I’ll tell you all my dear friends and comrades)) - THIS PRODUCT FROM BLIZZARD “DIABLO4” COST NOTHING. The cost of “Diablo4” is 0 zero, and at best it’s just an addition to “Diablo3”.
Whom do Blizzard want to deceive children and their mothers? Trying to sell us all his terrible hack called “Diablo4”?, which costs nothing…
Terrible and regrettable friends, but I repeat that the cost of “Diablo4” is 0 dollars or 0 euros, since this is just a sequel to “Diablo3” or those additional acts for “Diablo3” that we never saw …
Ohh, “Blizzard” and continue to drive their cheap hack!!!

1 Like

They say it’s a beta but it’s only to test minimum server usage, in order for them to save money. So all this waste of time is just for them and it’s for a game that cost 70 bucks :smiley: madness.

1 Like

shame on u blizzard, I was in queue for 130 min and at 6 min the game minimized and I can not bring it back on full screen I had to force start . after that the timer went again at 132 min and guess what, the same shit happened for the second time. now i have 146 min queue LAME

1 Like

Please post Diablo IV feedback and issues on the Diablo IV forums: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4

The following may provide some insight about the beta process:

1 Like

Dears, error code 300008.
I deeply respect, its beta testing, w/e, OK.
I bought it prebuy, am rly hyped, am happy.
Two times it failed to join to lobby.
I lost 90 minutes of my life.
Who will compensate my spent time in queue, please?
Rly am on fire …
I know, no one, important is that Blizz grabbed my money for game, thx! :heart:

1 Like