Error SAPPHIC warzone

Anche io stesso problema e ho provato di tutto. Coincidenza o no da quando hanno fatto l’ultimo aggiornamento

Same problem, not able to play for 3 days, this sucks, why do I pay money for this game if I am being prohibited to play

4 Likes

stesso problema. Riesco solo a giocare quando nel mio party non c’è nessuno.
Non riesco ad entrare in nessun party.
Se qualcuno entra da me, durante il matchmaking lo caccia fuori e rimango da solo.

Same shit here. I almost tried everything but i can’t solve it.

me cago en tu puta madre CALL OF DUTY BUG ZONE !!! menuda mierda de juego que teneis , da puto asco bugs infinitos des de el primer dia , el puto mapa sigue igual des de el primer dia , solo sabeis vender putos personajes de mierda a 20 pavos , menudos inutiles pero seguro que bien os estais gastando el dinero hijos de puta , cada puta actualizacion un problema nuevo y los inutiles que teneis diseñando armas podeis hecharlos a la puta calle y contratar nuevo porque son inutiles y no saben equilibrar las armas. PUTA BASURA DE JUEGO ! SAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHICSAPPHIC SAPPHIC SAPPHIC

6 Likes

cant share a link here, if you just look up the community section on the support website, youll find a lot of entries regarding the problem.

and solutions ? … XD

sadly theres nothing

Same problem… Wz is broke!

1 Like

Same issue. PC user here. Have friend that can connect on PS with no issues in same household/internet. I CAN connect to Cold War multiplayer, just not warzone or modern warfare. Help!!

1 Like

I think I found fix (temporary)
I have the same problem, can’t go party and can’t play with friends but when I set cross platform game off - I can go party and play. You can try

It lets you play WARZONE without cross play Enabled ? Are you sure ? You get a message saying that The lobby you are trying to enter requires crossplay enabled. Either way we want to play with our friend , this is not a solution…

I just off cross on settings. Then my mate on PS invite me and I can join. I still playing. Mb it’s working only on me, idk
Work not always

i have the same issue cant join a party and cant enter a match cause when i find a lobby its freezes and then we are back at searching a match
it was worming fine before the last update

2 Likes

Guys we have to spam Activision and Blizzard in Facebook and Twitter with posts about the problem… Thats the only way to force them to fix the issue…

4 Likes

Same problem. What i tried:

1. several times “scan & repair”
  2. changed the network to a private one
  3. changed the permanent IP address to a variable one
  4. changed the game settings
  5. deleted and reinstalled the game
  6. started a new acc
  7. deleted the main folder and all files in the root folder
  8. deleted the battle net folder in the registry.
    None of this helped

Same problem here, with NAT type open !!! SAPPHIC ERROR!!! I have cold war game, but it works correctly!! Just warzone Broken!!!

1 Like

Same as everyone here. Tried all the possible workaround found here or so.
Nothing changed

I have the same problem :frowning: :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Are you guys using a Shadow PC by chance?