Error SAPPHIC warzone

No I don’t. I also don’t believe that has something to do with the problem…

Shame problem here 3 days now i cant join any party of friends on regiment… The bug is critical !!!

4 Likes

we need a fix ASAP, another day without playing.

I spammed them on twitter

Only thing what worked for me. Is closing all third party game overlay apps. Closing Discord helped me. After joining, i could open Discord again and play with a party. Hope they fix it soon…

I’ve changed my power settings to BALANCED and it worked. Founded on twitter.

2 Likes

Same issue and i did the same than everybody… i’m exhausted… i just keep to wait until next update

Having same issue cannot join matches

Exactly the same Bro

OMGGG thanks bro !!!

you have a solution?

I dont have MW, only warzone. Is that making a diverence?

What you did that it Works?

I have a solution that works after 3 days for me. in the game directory van Call of Duty modern warfare (the location on your HDD/SSD where you let battle.net install your game) , i delete all maps but NOT the data map. Then i close battle.net and restart it. It will download the nececary files, let you restart for a update, and then restart Warzone. I can join others and i can play. One our ago, i reinstalled my game (again …), that diddent work. I just got this tip, i didnt believe it would work, but it does.

THIS WORKED!!! I can’t believe it

Atualização disponível. Erro corrigido!

1 Like

I have the fix ! Turn off your firewall
Search Ford Updates
After it Start Your Game and it Works

1 Like

I cannot locate maps in program files>call of duty modern warfare.
Can you let me know where to find it, please I’m lost. :joy:
Thanks

Yes everyone turn off firewall when u play the game it works I just confirmed it!! Thank you @feasy

The location on your HDD where you let battle.net install your game

After the last update today it seems that its ok…