Hacked account - email changed

hi, my account got hacked, email and pw changed, have submitted ticket to support 3 days ago, eager to find out whats going on as dont want to lose characters on WoW and D4- had account 15 years or so - so there’s a lot on there. Can you help please?
how long to tickets normally take?
Im paying for subscriptions and losing money so would really like it looked at,
thanks

(posting this from alt account)

Hello:

This forum is to provide feedback and suggestion on the Battle.Net Desktop App – aka, the Launcher. Blizzard only rarely post here.

There was a recent post on Legacy Games Tech Support with the same question. See Blizzard ticket response .

As always with queues, the time to get a response will depend on the number of players ahead of you. In the case of that player 6 days ago, it took 4~5 days.

Account issues cannot be resolved on the forums…

Best of luck with this issue.

1 Like

thanks for the reply.
just one quick question if you could answer - do you know if the hacker changes anything on my account, or deletes characters/gear or whatever can it be reversed? is there a time limit on that?

many thanks

I’m a player… not Blizzard… so I don’t know what the hacker did or didn’t do.

As far as reversing the damage that the hacker did, I believe that Blizzard can reverse that… ie, put your account the way it was before it got hacked. But I don’t know for sure… you may need to ask in a separate ticket once the account is back under your control.