It's a busy day for Blizzard

FU Blizzard! I paid a lot of money for the games and can’t even log in because you don’t have server capacity! I have to wait 20-30 mins to get logged in. Go to hell and give my money back. piece of shit service with zero customer support.

346 Likes

I understand your frustration, and in my head i’m on the same level…:wink:
But I don’t think Blizzard will run any harder on such comments.

Although I can not believe that this is happening on a mighty platform like Battle.net. The distributor of WoW can’t keep up the login’s and they can not support CoD update releases.
What a desaster. Never had problems with Steam, Origin or Epic.

Now have to wait even to get into Battlenet keeps me thinking;
!IT’S A DIGITAL PLATFORM! for godsake, I’m not in Disneyland…

77 Likes

Same here ,can’t log in on battle.net ,pls Bliz fix it

15 Likes

Now the que time is over 32000 minutes. Wonderful…

14 Likes

My est. time is only 20000 mins!

12 Likes

Bruh, wish i have to wait 20-30mins, I have already waited for 1 hour and then it jumped to 82265 min… guess i have plenty of time to get married, have kids, die… and reapet 2 more times and then i can play my video games

30 Likes

I have been waiting for over an hour and I have only 433 mins to go before I can log in. YAY!!! Thank you Blizzard

7 Likes

yeah same here it keeps increasing ive been waiting for 2 hours xd

5 Likes

I dont think it’s needed to use such foul language towards Blizz. I hate the waiting too, and I have to 2 account to pay for wich I can’t use now, but harsh language isn’t the answer.

7 Likes

Still waiting to login :monkey:

2 Likes

The amount of angry kids, who cant play video games is terrible high today.

i remember the times when World of Warcraft - The burning crusaide. came out, you had to wait for 5-6 hours… so calm down kids, they need alot of BIG servers for getting 30-50 mill FREE players in. ( and for the players that bought the game, i think if you´ll be refunded and your account deleted you would kidrage even more.

its patch day and it will always be full on patch day, they simply do this so the servers wont breakdown completely and you have to wait days for playing.

3 Likes

I also paid a lot for modern warfare (thx for their shitty exclusivity to keep the price high)
This was the LAST purchase from Blizzard. Every time there was an update it meant I was unable to play for a whole day thanks to the ridiculously slow downloads. One would think with all the money they rake in they would be able to buy extra bandwidth to keep us happy. Thx Blizzard NEVER AGAIN will I spend my hard earned cash here!

5 Likes

Es ist schon traurig, daß das Spiel scheinbar nur noch für arbeitslose zur Verfügung steht. Wie soll ein arbeitender nach dem Job noch 5 Stunden in der Warteschlange auf den Login warten? Und dafür noch nen Haufen Geld kassieren :frowning: :

6 Likes

Schön wenn man Feierabend hat und nicht spielen kann, aber bezahlen muss sein. Wenn meine zwei Monate auslaufen war es das mal wieder für mich.

4 Likes

why i cannot restart again to login
i shut down my pc for 5 min and try to log in and dont let me and start again with the count down

1 Like

100%!! grad von der Arbeit gekommen und jetzt 430 min warten… natürlich…

1 Like

Stop lying. You couldn’t even read when the Burning Crusade came out. People who use words like kid-rage can’t be much older than 20.

1 Like

Additional this problem happens each day the last week…

I guess I’ll play tomorrow…I won’t wait for 8 hours in front of my computer…need my beauty sleep :wink:

2 Likes

DAIS VERGUENZA AJENA BLIZZARD, MAS DE DIEZ AÑOS EN EL SECTOR DE LOS VIDEOJUEGOS Y NO TENEIS NI IDEA DE HACER LAS COSAS BIEN NI DE PREOCUPAROS POR VUESTROS CLIENTES NI EMPLEADOS.

GG WP. ALGUN DIA ENTRAREIS EN BANCARROTA POR VUESTROS ACTOS

Summary

This text will be hidden