It's a busy day for Blizzard

had to wait 2 houres just to tell me my password was wrong FCK THIS SHIT

4 Likes

wtf 588 min waiting for what

Erst den Start verschieben,seid Monaten schon bezahlt !
Nun bedanke mich für eine Wartezeit von 525 Minuten und ebenso
für unzählige Abbrüche wenn ich mal dann online bin :slight_smile:
in 15 Jahren WOW muss ich echt sagen das Ihr … (sucht euch selbst was aus)
Meine Jahre sind eh gezählt also gebt euch doch mehr Mühe oder gebt wenn es solche Fehler gibt das Spiel erst gar nicht frei !
Früher gab es für solche Vorkommnisse noch Spielzeit Guthaben…
aber heute ???

Oh my word… this really sucks - 400+ minutes, close the app and relaunch and be greeted with 600+ minutes…
I am wishing Blizzard uses Steam, Origin or gog to host their games, doing it in house like now is a joke.
Hoping they post the name of the guy being fired for this shit storm on this thread

5 Likes

You think 30 mins is bad? I have 589mins. Love this game

1 Like

Алё, 100 тысяч минут! Ваши минуты фигня по сравнению с моими. Дождался до 144минут и тут хренак! Уже 222 минуты и ожидание растет.

I’m coming after 500 minutes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wanna play today too because tomorrow a patch will come for hearthstone (nerf remove buff) so before some cards removed I wanna play them a bit (541mins)

me cago en p- uta que pario a blizzard no podemos votar para que se cierre esta plataforma de mierda?

Haha, i dont wanna argue about my age :wink: but im 26.

just telling you to calm down, its happening all the time.

Walked away 13 months ago because of this sort of Shizzle. Logged on again 1 day ago and now the help desk message has gone in - I want my money back!

brushing it off as normal is ridiculous, no wonder they don’t fix it

we can calm down but that does not change the fact that Blizzard are incompetent!
Always have been - Always will be!!!

you undestand it ? i pay for 2 games 130 euros and now im in waiting for about 4 hours, so thin mean that you dont understand nothing coz it still dos not work, so stop responding and start to work to fix the problem

change your region when login buddy

I can’t understand 400 min cue…please fix this problem Time is money my friend

If that was an option it would have been great, it gives you the option to switchuser and then your wait starts over

the updates on this platform is a joke

2 Likes

FU Blizzard is a family name please have respect my friend. Well it was 500 or so minutes then like 2minutes later it was 300 minutes. At this rate its an update i did last week took about 20minutes. Calling on Helpful people is so Feng Shui OP. Those who don’t know, also call me for IT help, in the same bracket as Those who did it wrongly. so 1/2(a+b)h. Area of Trapezium tells me.Zeus touched a cable so i reckon rerun

no you can change it…it should be there

1 Like