MW Warzone 6036 Fatal Error

FATAL ERROR
DEV ERROR 6036 [ww_mp_aniyah_tac.ff]

we can’t join multiplayer mode games with my friends. How we can fix this error ?
Thank you.

34 Likes

repair don’t help, pls do something with this

6 Likes

i tried all the fixes out there and still the same

3 Likes

Same issue here. Let’s my join the lobby, a team, but fails when trying to load the map.

It’s all over Reddit. Reinstalls don’t help either.

5 Likes

Same problem here … i tried all the fixes, didn’t work for me

4 Likes

I resolved this by doing the same thing i do to resolve a restore of the game files from UNC path.

Go to the root of your Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 folder (think default path is c:\program files (x86), mine tweaked/non standard) and delete all the individual files (don’t worry if it doesn’t work restore them from recycle bin all files deleted at that time.) but leave the folders (Blizzardbrowser, data, etc…) go and try and start the game it will enter the game now, but error about corrupt patch, and then re-update (in game, NOT the 12GB download again)

tried this doesn’t work

2 Likes

Same problem. repair didn’t help… :angry:

i do it twice, but 0

1 Like

same here ffs…

1 Like

Same error pls fix the proble,

Guess Activision beign junk as always…

Real shame that they put dirt on Blizzard launcher with their broken af software

Try but not working.

I have the same problem repairs didn’t help

Same here. No solution yet…

same here :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Have the same problem. What should we do now.

im gonna tell my friend to upload the map for me and try to manual download it to the game

2 Likes

Same error here, activision keeps trying to bring new stuff and not worrying to fix the damn game itself

if it works share it please