New Monk Healer NERF (Again)!

Hello everyone.

I have a hard time understanding the reason for the new monk nerf. It seems ridiculous to me that monks still get nef (as if they are too good) while other healer classes get buffs. “As always, we closely monitored data on class performance and player feedback,” it was said in the statement, but I guess the authorities did not examine how healthy this feedback was.

Monk deserved some nerf and it was done, but the current and unfortunately future nerfs will turn the class into trash. I think the fact that you want to make an already good class better is due to the excess of fans of that class! You made Druids, Paladins, Priests even better when they were already good. Now some of you are stuck on MONK’s mana regeneration, but have you looked at the post-battle mana regeneration statistics of Paladin and Duruid (especially Amalgam’s Seventh Spine for those who use this item)?

To summarize; COMBAT LOGs do not always give the right result, if we were such a good class, not 1 but 2-3 monk healers would be taken to raid groups. Also, we are mostly taken to raid because we give physical buffs. Monk players had to spend more effort than other class players (in the past), with the nerf you have eliminated our ability to compete. On behalf of all MONK loving players, I demand that this nerf be reversed.

Kind regards.

Hello,

This forum is for feedback on the Battle.Net Launcher; feedback on specific games must be posted in the forums for that game.

Your post appears to relate to World of Warcraft; if so, please note that no one from the WoW Team will see your comment. Use the in-game menu system or post on WoW forums if you want your comment to be considered.

Best of luck in your game.

3 Likes

The class tuning post can be found here

3 Likes

Hi,

It’s nice to see that some games still have active CMs… I wish that was the case for D3.

Cheers !