New Update in Kbps again

and that to mention: blizzard is a billion dollar company
easy money that is,take it and screw you,thats the company main quote.
promoot free to play (pay to win games) and people not paying up can go find a second a hole,cause the one you got,is ripped to pieces by blizzard

dont worry guys, once installed you might get one map then get kicked and told to update from the game luncher, tried restarting 3 times but no update but get kicked, the big update today had to download from asia.
BLIZZARD you are the worst i have ever used…

Pause the download, switch on VPN then start the download once you realize the speed changing* not stuck, close the VPN without pausing the download.

*if the download speed didnt change replace the VPN region until it moves the download speed.

thank you very much. I’m based in UK , downloading in bytes , mate , it would’ve lasted 10 weeks to download the update, using nordvpn, changed the region to Americas, switched from 300 b /s to 8.7Mb/s . I reckon this people need to be abolished and Activision should go to Steam , as it was supposed to ! Many thanks again !

воу воу воу полегче че кого?

ty baz doing that is working for me

Im downloading update with 600Kb/s… This speed are joke in year 2020!

1 Like

Ive been downloading since 9am and down to 46gb from 54gb…joke…tried all the methods to speed it up bvut only works for a few mins then drops from 3 to 5mg to 100kbs…its a absolute joke with this day and age of tech, funny that steam, origin uplay etc can download into the dbl figures of mb bit noooooo not blizzard 100-300kbs…

1 Like

Hello , the post its only test

thank you very much. I’m based in France, downloading in bytes, friend, it would’ve lasted 15 weeks to install the upgrade, using nordvpn, changed the region to Americas, switched from 234 b /s to 10Mb/s. I this man wants to be abolished and Activision should go to Steam,

Same thing here. Had the issue.

Indawo yemfazwe inkulu, kuye kwafuneka ndifumane enye i-hard drive yangaphandle ku-www.infotechonline.co.za

Ye same thing for me

so cute :> but guess they wouldnt fix it

so cute :> but guess they wouldnt fix it