Please help Diablo2 unable to log on

Hello,

Hope your doing well, I just bought this game again because it would allow me put my old cd key. I have been a long time customer but I can’t get into my D2 acount.

Please read the following below I’m having that problem the one posted I. That forum. Please help me or refund me my money if I’m not able to access my account.

Hey !
Just bought a new DiabloII and LOD keys along with a friend. And we were stuck at battlenet connexion “You’ve been rejected from battlnet, please try again”. Now, twelfe hours later, he can connect himself, not me. I’ve opened the 6112 and 4000 port of my router, tried every single advice in the forums/assistance. Still not working.
Contact with assistance doesn’t work etiher. The assistances lnks are down and when i finally got to the correct page, the “submit” button doesn’t work.
Never been banned or anything like that, and tbh I find rather rude the way assistance on this forum suggest to nearly all posts that we had a bad behaviour. I mean, there are so many unhappy customer on that precise problem…

Since I cannot make this game works, since I cannot contact assistance, since there is no help in anyway on the internet, where could I found the refund procedure?
Thank u.

They have banned you because their automated system has flagged you as a bot. You should dispute the credit card charge, get the game refunded, then buy a cd key from a more reputable company with better customer service (e.g. anyone but blizzard, a google search will probably get you there) but you can look here for a list of reasons they will ban you for https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/119708

In here you can see things such as ‘scrolling through your skills with the mouse wheel too quickly’ and ‘Repeatedly using a spell with no cast delay such as Amplify Damage or Glacial Spike’

I just attempted to appeal this and was told: ‘I’ve been going over your concerns here and I am afraid that Blizzard Support is not able to remove a restriction from a Diablo 2 game license. These penalties are applied by our Developers and the primary causes for them can be found here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/119708

I don’t know if you were anwsering to me, but none of your solutions fit my problem.
The keys are ok. i’ve tried everything about that.
I cannot be banned if I’m not even able to create an account. There are litteraly tons of messages of angry customers about that precise problem since novembre 2019. No solutions have been found yet. No answetr at all from blizzard, to be precise.
I cannot have any penalty since I never played that game with that computer, that IP adress. etc.
As I said, I already read everypost on that. I tried every step you explain, still not working.

Legal action, may be?

If you bought the game recently, there is a chance you can get a refund. You should open a support ticket and ask for a refund. Your cd key is what they ban, you may be able to just buy the game again after they refund and play it. But I would definitely recommend pirating the game and using a virtual lan service (like hamachi) to play with your friends, where blizzard cannot ban you.

But your issue, with the error message ‘you have been disconnected from battle.net. please try to reconnect’ or if you are stuck on ‘checking versions’ forever, means that you have been banned.

If they fail to refund you I would dispute the charge with your bank, or threaten to