Season 10 comp ban OW2

I played a few games of comp the other day and then one game the server crashed so I received a 15 min ban. I log on the next day to see I am banned for the whole season?! Has this happened to anyone else? I submitted a ticket and received the generic response about terms and conditions and no further responses since then.

Hello:

This forum is for feedback and suggestions on the Battle.Net Desktop App.

For questions or issues with Overwatch, use the Overwatch forums. You should also review this particular topic (including the replies by Blizzard) on the Overwatch Technical Support forum:

Good luck with this.

2 Likes

this has happened to a lot of people, they’re aware of the issue and working on fixing it but 3 days later we wait for more information. I finally got through to a real person in customer support (i dont use social media/forums for updates so had no idea what was happening) and they just said to keep an eye out on the US forum for updates and once they have a solution, the developers will remove the ban.

1 Like

Yep… that’s what Blizzard said in their last post in that topic I linked above…
(highlighting is mine)

Perhaps you should start using the forums… not the ones here, but the ones for Overwatch.     :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Shame it is taking so long :frowning:

1 Like