Shame on you! blizzard = hypocrite

Every voice matters. LOL. If you don’t correct your behavior with China. I and I am sure millions of others will un-sub. Please don’t ruin it just to kiss a pooh ass that doesn’t matter.

146 Likes

I’ve already unsubbed, I will not give my money to a company that openly tries to silence free speech in favour of their profits and appeasing their chinese paypigs. I hope your corruption rots you to the core blizzard!

78 Likes

Yup.

Came here to cast shame on Activision(Blizzard).

Last nail in the coffin, proving beyond a doubt that Activision has consumed the soul of a once beloved game company.

Siding with profits/totalitarian governments over human rights and freedom.

DISGUSTING!!!

Go to Hell Activision/Blizzard.

Removing/uninstalling every last bit of Blizzard/Activision software from my system, and never looking back. Good riddance POS company.

64 Likes

I will not spend another dime on Blizzard until they reverse their decision and stops putting dictatorships before free speech and democracy.

38 Likes

I will not spend single dolar or euro. It is time to vote with your money since they only listen to money. Unsubed.

33 Likes

fuck blizzard hate this company

35 Likes

What the actual fuck I need to do to get my account deleted??? Sell my soul to the devil?? I ain’t gonna’ send you fascist fucks my bloody ID that you could send to the chinese government. I DEMAND MY ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED PERMANENTLY… NOT FUCKING ANONIMIZED… DELETED!!! Oh, I know, you guys are probably into PC bullshit… maybe this is gonna work… Adolf Hitler is the best dude that ever lived. (I am white btw, so please delete my account cause I never gonna stop posting this crap)

26 Likes

free Hong Kong and to hell with the corporation and people that support China
and stop the censorship you fucks

26 Likes

Super agree, Activision Blizzard. Not going to play anymore Blizzard games or Activision games until you make it right. Fight For Freedom! Stand with Hong Kong!

23 Likes

Since when do American companies bow to little c china.
what a disgrace

14 Likes

Agreed, shame on you Activision Blizzard, reverse your decision, we stand with Hong Kong!

17 Likes

Blizzard, delete my account, i won’t sent you my ID.

10 Likes

Blizzard you have only one way to make things right. Lift ban from Chung Ng Wai, return his money and apologise from him openly. Only way if you want to keep our money. Freedom for everyone!!

14 Likes

I’ve played Blizzard games since the mid 90s, with games like Black Thorne, Lost Vikings, then Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft. I’ve sunk many hours into almost every blizzard game that ever came out.
I somehow swallowed the “Diablo Immortal” insult, but this - no way. Tonight will commence “Blizzard purge” - I’ll remove every installed game of Blizzard origin. You are not the company I fell in love with. You’ve become worse than EA! I’m ashamed to have ever considered myself a Blizzard fan. Farewell!

16 Likes

Fuck you Blizzard! Free Hong Kong, Restore Taiwan!
Invade Blizzard HQ, they can’t ignore all of us!
Or let’s go further, Daddy Adolf H. did nothing wrong!
Delete me all you want, I don’t care anymore!

11 Likes

I came to your site looking for a reason why you have chosen to PUNISH people for SPEAKING. A reason to, in affect, silence people. You do realize that that is what you are doing right? You are a corporation that is trying to stifle a basic human right. A basic right of humanity. I wanted to read your rationale as to WHY you chose this path and nothing. No explanation on Google or your actual web site that I can find?? I loved Blizzard. Loved WoW, but some things are more important than video games and you have failed. Simply and utterly failed. Your loss of my eventual business probably doesn’t matter to you at all. You have sold your soul for profit, but I am hoping enough backlash happens that you at least see the error of your ways. To bad, I did enjoy your games.

12 Likes

If you’re in the EU send blizzard a letter reminding them of the right to be forgotten.

Send them this by letter:

Activision-Blizzard Prinses Beatrixlaan 582, WTC The Hague, Tower E, 6th Floor. 2595 BM, The Hague Netherlands

Your Name you@provider.com Street 1234, City Country

In City, 9th of October, 2019

Requesting access to personal data

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you in your capacity as data protection officer for your company and I am making this request for access to my personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”). I am including a copy of documentation necessary to verify my identity. Please advise as to the following:

Please confirm whether or not any of my personal data is being processed. If any of my personal data is being processed, please provide me with the information of which categories of personal data are being processed.

a. In particular, please tell me what you know about me in your information systems, whether or not contained in databases, and including e-mail, documents on your networks, or voice or other media that you may store.

b. Additionally, please advise me in which countries my personal data is stored, or accessible from. In case you make use of cloud services to store or process my data, please include the countries in which the servers are located where my data are or were (in the past 12 months) stored. Should the personal data be stored on servers outside the EEA, please provide such information.

c. Please provide me with a copy of, or access to, my personal data that you have or are processing and if possible with information regarding the exact date you obtained that particular data.

Please provide me with a detailed list of the specific purposes of processing of my personal data.

Please provide a list of all third parties with whom you have (or may have) shared my personal data. Should these third parties further provided my personal data to another subject, please provide who these subjects are/were.

a. If you cannot identify with certainty the specific third parties to whom you have disclosed my personal data, please provide a list of third parties to whom you may have disclosed my personal data.

b. Please also identify in which jurisdictions do the third parties that you have identified in 1(a) above that these third parties with whom you have or may have shared my personal data, from which these third parties have store or can access my personal data or from which jurisdictions are my personal data accessed. Please also provide insight in the legal grounds for transferring my personal data to these jurisdictions. Where you have done so, or are doing so, on the basis of appropriate safeguards, please provide a copy.

c. Additionally, I would like to know what appropriate safeguards pursuant to article 46 of GDPR that have been put in place in relation to these third parties that you have identified in relation to the transfer of my personal data.

Please advise how long you store my personal data, and if retention is based upon the category of personal data, please identify how long each category is retained.

If you are additionally collecting personal data about me from any source other than myself, please provide me with all information about their source, as referred to in Article 14 of the GDPR.

If you are making any automated decisions about me, including profiling, whether or not on the basis of Article 22 of the GDPR, please provide me with information concerning the basis for the logic in making such automated decisions, and the significance and consequences of such processing.

I would like to know whether or not my personal data has been disclosed inadvertently by your company in the past, or as a result of a security or privacy breach.

a. If so, please advise as to the following details of each and any such breach:

i. a general description of what occurred;

ii. the date and time of the breach (or the best possible estimate);

iii. the date and time the breach was discovered;

iv. the source of the breach (either your own organization, or a third party to whom you have transferred my personal data

v. details of my personal data that was disclosed;

vi. your company’s assessment of the risk of harm to myself, as a result of the breach;

vii. a description of the measures taken or that will be taken to prevent further unauthorized access to my personal data;

viii. contact information so that I can obtain more information and assistance in relation to such a breach, and

ix. information and advice on what I can do to protect myself against any harms, including identity theft and fraud.

b. If you are not able to state with any certainty whether such an exposure has taken place, through the use of appropriate technologies, please advise what mitigating steps you have taken, such as

i. Encryption of my personal data;

ii. Data minimization strategies; or,

iii. Anonymization or pseudonymization;

iv. Any other means

I would like to know your information policies and standards that you follow in relation to the safeguarding of my personal data, such as whether you adhere to ISO27001 for information security, and more particularly, your practices in relation to the following:

a. Please inform me whether you have backed up my personal data to tape, disk or other media, and where it is stored and how it is secured, including what steps you have taken to protect my personal data from loss or theft, and whether this includes encryption.

b. Please also advise whether you have in place any technology which allows you with reasonable certainty to know whether or not my personal data has been disclosed, including but not limited to the following:

i. Intrusion detection systems;

ii. Firewall technologies;

iii. Access and identity management technologies;

iv. Database audit and/or security tools; or,

v. Behavioural analysis tools, log analysis tools, or audit tools; In regards to employees and contractors, please advise as to the following:

a. What technologies or business procedures do you have to ensure that individuals within your organization will be monitored to ensure that they do not deliberately or inadvertently disclose personal data outside your company, through e-mail, web-mail or instant messaging, or otherwise.

b. Have you had had any circumstances in which employees or contractors have been dismissed, and/or been charged under criminal laws for accessing my personal data inappropriately, or if you are unable to determine this, of any customers, in the past twelve months.

c. Please advise as to what training and awareness measures you have taken in order to ensure that employees and contractors are accessing and processing my personal data in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation.

Finally, I would like you to be aware at the outset, that I anticipate reply to my request within one month as required under Article 12 GDPR, failing which I will be forwarding my inquiry with a letter of complaint to the relevant data protection authorities. In case you will not be able to respond to my request within specified date and will, under the GDPR provided measures, be aiming to prolong such term because of the complexity of my request, please respond to my questions in the maximum possible extent during the original one month term. Should you require any additional information from myself in order to identify me as the subject of data being processed by you, please contact me immediately.

Yours Sincerely, Your Name

12 Likes

Still trying to get myself to delete my account on behalf of this

5 Likes

There isn´t much a slave have to care about, just obey .

1 Like

I haven’t bothered with Bnet in some years now and only blew the dust off the account to remind these corporate fat cats they were screwing up before treating their employees like dispensable shit and really fucked the pooch kau tau’ing to the sick men of Asia. Sorry boyos, North Koreans are in a worse strait but it’s high time to keep that Commie bullshit on that side of Japan.

There may be a billion Chinese but a mech costs a million. Hong Kong got a taste of freedom along with British Imperialistic tyranny and like US won’t let it go so easily. Fuck off and fuck you, fans made DOTA and you think fans can’t replace every iota? Joke’s on you.

1 Like