Slow download speeds to mw update

Yea it is kinda joke. allready alot of patches in a row that are like this. And the company just doesnt give a damn thing. No responses nothing…The fall from grace so long ago

30 GB … again with 1mb …every month i download 35 gb for this game, COD MW is a bad joke

3 Likes

Just done this myself… was on the EU Servers downloading at about 100kbs… switched to Asia servers straight to 3mbp which still isnt great but atleast ill be able to play the game this year…

1 Like

Do i need the whole 30 gig update to play warzone? Or is it playable when it reach 10 gigs?

Oh damn, that’s actually true! I just connected to the US using NordVPN and man my download speed improved a lot, I’m from the UK. Thanks man. Blizzard, very disappointing.

2 Likes

i think i might have to go to citizens advice and seek some legal information.
consumer act new laws. It’s worth noting the Act also enables a legal change that lets British courts hear US-style class action lawsuits, where one or several people can sue on behalf of a much larger group.

Jo Twist, CEO of Ukie (UK interactive entertainment), welcomed the Consumer Rights Act changes.

“Being able to access a fair refund or replacement for faulty digital content is just as important as a physical product,” she said, “and these changes will give consumers confidence when they are purchasing games in the growing digital market.” but will blizzard listen??? doubt it but im on lock down and have nothing better to do at the minute :slight_smile:

4 Likes

interesting. I wonder if there’s anything in the EU law that deals with this kind of situation. as you are not able to play even single player without this update, it should be viewed as a service, which is obviously currently broken

2 Likes

Thanks man, another solution which worked for me better than the solution that suggests using a VPN (in my case NordVPN to USA). I changed to Asia, and disconnected the VPN, and I have even higher download speed now. DL in Europe region (even on VPN - as I tested few countries) sucks!

30 gig 8h later still 4 gig left. Blizzard ZZzzzzz…

2 Likes

we need a petition to get this back to steam!!

6 Likes

pourquoi certains pays peuvent dl plus vite.Moi aussi j ai payer mon jeu je ne devrai pas etre leser.se que vous faites est de l escroquerie et vous devriez etre sanctionner financierement .vous etes de simple voleur et j espere que l on pourra recuperer notre argent afin de vous punir

1 Like

I used my VPN even at peak hours to connect to New York. Then restarted battle net. Went up to normal-ish download speed.
I just use VPN to download MW updates now (not having issue with other games). Have no idea why it’s faster to connect to NY than just using my base download speed.

1 Like

I Preloaded mw2cr with 30Mb/s
now i try to patch codmw 0-10kb/s
every 2 minutes i have to restart the dl because an error message tells me there is no connection.
i tryed to switch to amerika or asia. there i get 3mb/s
not good but i can let the dl run.

they write they have problems with downloads.
But it is ONLY cod mw2 that sucks with 0-10kb/s
every other game inside the battle net app i can update and download with my full speed of internet connection.

for me it looks like they have no answers to this problem.
It´s a shame for Blizzard

1 Like

Holeeey sheeeeet thats ROTTEN had 10-50 kbps/failed downloads without VPN, turned it on and switched to north america and now im dowloading at 5-7 mbps without hickups. Scummy racists.

1 Like

If it was World of Woessies then the download speed would be fixed ASAP !!!

No support to ban cheaters.
Not even all maps are available on HC mode??!!!

This game is raised by PC gamers and suddenly only the money counts.

I’m getting fed up by these developers that have done almost nothing but focus to catch more money with their new Black Ops 4 in the making. For once you could support a game !!!

2 Likes

100% TURKISH INTERFACE AND LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Find the subject and just say yes to support it!

all you got to do is switch regions from Europe to America you get better download speeds, this is bloody ridiculous to be honest with you

I tried this solution it works for me.

I miss Steam so much…
All day to download an update, Left my PC on as I was adviced only to waste electricity for 5 hours and find out that download had actually stopped. Only way to get the update was to keep checking download and resuming it as it was keep stopping. Error code is a joke, check your internet, scan game files etc!! more waste of my time…just check your servers blizzard, maybe COD is to big for you to handle.

2 Likes

Hear Hear could not have said it better.